*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1197216-There-are-possibilities
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jaspin
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Emotional · #1197216
Spent a bit of time thinking, and this is what I came up with.
Is it possible for someone to make you feel like every thing's amazing when you're with them...
But when you're not with them, you feel like the world is coming to an end?

Is it possible to care more about someone than anything you can imagine...
But they have no idea you even care?

Is it possible that someone is always on your mind...
But they barely give you a passing thought?

Is it possible to have thought about telling someone how you feel thousands of times...
But can never find the right words, or the right time?

Is it possible that the person that makes you smile the most is also the one that makes you cry the most?

Is it possible to want someone's body, and by that simply mean you want them near?

Is it possible to love someone as a friend, and yet feel like some thing's missing?

Is it possible that a simple touch by someone lasts forever in your memories?

Is it possible to know something will never happen, yet base all your dreams on it anyway?

Is it possible to feel so alive when you're with them, and so dead when you're not?

Is it possible for a conversation between you and them to be the highlight of your day, but when it ends, the bittersweetness makes you forget everything else?


Is it possible to know you've ruined everything, yet still want there to be something?
© Copyright 2007 jaspin (jaspin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1197216-There-are-possibilities