*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198295-Disturbing-the-Truth
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Philosophy · #1198295
Life is rather disturbing.
  Life by nature is disturbing.  It’s a chain of moments linked all the way back to the inception of the universe, when the Big Bang disturbed the primordial silence with a blast that has yet to run its course. Yes, the echoes of the first blast are still vibrating in me at this very moment.  Everything around me swims in an ocean of frequencies.  Light waves, sound waves, x rays, gamma waves, you name it and there’s a wave for it. 

  When you turn on the news all you hear about are disturbances.  History is recorded about disturbances.  Charlemagne, the Romans, the Goths, and the Mongols, all very disturbing individuals if you ask me.  Jesus disturbed the Jews and the world for that matter.  Just look at how much has changed since he laid hands and spoke with authority from God.  Take a look at childbirth.  Now ask any mother if that was a disturbing experience. Now ask any father about the wrath of a woman when she is pregnant.  That’s disturbing.
 
The fact is, it's all rather disturbing if you ask me. And what about these amazing break throughs you see on T.V.  New amazing disturbing gizmos that do everything from flatten your stomach to peel an egg for you.  They even have a “indoor” remote control helicopter now. Somebody was smart to give the rascal only 15 minutes of battery life, but can you imagine the havoc a five year old red head can manage in those 15 minutes. 
  In conclusion don’t feel bad the next time your local psychiatric mental health professional diagnoses you as disturbed.  The truth is he is too.  Just be happily disturbed.  After all, it’s the nature of the universe. Who can argue with that?
© Copyright 2007 Dan Von Schwarck (danvonschwarck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198295-Disturbing-the-Truth