*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198431-What-does-love-create-part-II
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Nature · #1198431
More of the nature of love and life from a God point of view
What does love create part 2?
         What does love create?  These animals by the lake shore know that they belong to this place and this time.  They are properly placed and are content.

         Is there celebration of life in the city?  There seems to be more brokenness here.  Do we create a well-adapted community in our workplaces or are they full of discontent?  “Well”, you might say “they’re so ungodly.”  But what about you?  What do you create?  Is it acceptance and understanding?  Do you know what you are in the workplace?

         You might think that our lives are so much more complex than a loon or a woodpecker.  What does a woodpecker know of orthodontia or construction?  Is love complex?  I don’t think so.  It’s just complete in its perfection.

         What would happen if you let perfect love into the church?  We would certainly change.  We would certainly know that we belong because that is what love does.

         You might meet some folk that would let out an occasional squawk that seems to be in disunity, but even a lake has its geese and sandhill cranes.  They all belong to a beautiful orchestra that ranges across both morning and evening.  It is more perfect than it sounds because it is ordained by God and you can hear the harmony with the inside of your hand.  It is a place to come back to over and over again.

© Copyright 2007 Michaelmountain:spring hope (frontierman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198431-What-does-love-create-part-II