*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198601-Relationships
Rated: 13+ · Article · Relationship · #1198601
Everyone has good and bad relationships. Read about why!
         There’s a problem with this thing we call love! It takes one to love, but two to make a serious relationship work. Believe me when I say that I’ve been good, bad, long, short, close and distant relationships. No matter what they all end up the same way, with someone’s heart broken.

The structure of relationships will never change; you start dating, you kiss, you say “I love you”, you make love, you fight, you make one cry, the relationship ends.(could be repeated or go out of order).

You could say that I’m Ignorant, but if you really think about it, long and hard about it, all relationships end the same, with someone crying. Even relationships that last 50 years and some one passes away during the time the widow will end up crying and with her heart broken.

But why do we do it? Why for “love”? Why do we do this to end up with our hearts in pieces? Why, because were human and we need feel loved. If we don’t feel loved we, as humans, will go insane. No one wants to end up alone for the rest of their lives. Humans would rather end up with their hearts shattered a million and a half  times than spending the rest of their lives alone.

If you truly like someone, it doesn't matter if you like him/her a little or alot, give them a shot because you don't know if they are your Mr./Mrs. Right.

I end this with a quote "Live life by the moment because thats all life is, a bunch of moments."
© Copyright 2007 love poet (poet614 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198601-Relationships