*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1199108-My-goals-for-2007
Rated: E · Other · Contest · #1199108
Contest. What my goals are for 2007.
Dear Me,
Already 2007 appears to be a promising year. You and your husband are expecting your first child in July, you’re planning a major move, and you’re on the verge of totally surrendering all to God. If you just chose one of these events and write about your goals, feelings, and how everything turns out it could make for a great short story.

The first thing you should do is sign up for and complete a creative writing course. You will need to commit a minimum of three to four hours every day in order to complete it before your baby’s born. It will be hard at times, but if you push on through and stay focused, you will find its well worth it when you hold the finished product in your hands.

Your second goal should be to write several articles depicting difficulties Christians face every day and what the Bible has to say. You should try to complete one, two pages long, every month to keep your mind sharp and to keep you focused on what’s important. The goal would be to strengthen other Christians and to show them how many Christians turn from God’s word when it doesn’t say what they want it to. Eventually, you should publish all of these articles in a book so more people can read them and see what God has revealed to you regarding homosexuality, abortion, and even clothing. To achieve this goal, you will need to spend a minimum of one hour studying the Bible every day so you can be sure what God is saying before you pass it on to others.

Next, you should tell others about the life you and your husband are expecting to have in Mississippi. You should describe the hours you plan to spend fishing, the view of the lake from the rear deck of the home you hope to build, and how different Southern culture is from what you have experienced in Northern Virginia. Perhaps your story will persuade others to make a life altering decision like you have.

Your goals should easily be achievable before the ball drops on January the first of two thousand and eight. Even if you aren’t a published author at that time, at least you will know it isn’t far off. Just stay motivated, focused, pray, and stay in God’s word.

God bless,
Me
© Copyright 2007 Dawn McDonald (dmcdonald1984 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1199108-My-goals-for-2007