*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1199732-Night-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Draft · Emotional · #1199732
Im not sure what you would call this. Please give me your thoughts..
Night time - The unbearable darkness, the thing One fears will never end, becoming afraid of being plunged into the deep shadows.
Gazing into the suffocating blackness at what may well be the very eyes of death itself, with a cold presence that causes One to grow insane over time.
The constant audience - ever watching our every move, with a slight humor, as if the presence was a regal creature, too noble to have any dealings with such common beings. Is it just intrigued by us?
Does it find entertainment in spying on simple mortals, driving them to the edge of their sanity?
‘Tis merely a shadow, a quick flicker of garments when One turns to see what causes our neck hair to stand on end, our skin to prickle.
The thing that causes One to writhe in pain for hours on end, breaking out into unnecessary sweats and falling into harsh and rapid breathing patterns.
The ghastly pain to the gut, much like being stabbed repeatedly from the inside out, while decaying from the outside in.
What causes such unholy pain?
How does it manage to inflict such horrors?
Horrors. The dreams full of piercing screams, glowing moons and animal-like senses.
The thoughts, much unlike sane mortal thoughts, more that of a higher being, of a hunter – Like the presence itself.
© Copyright 2007 -Haunted- (enchanted_lair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1199732-Night-time