*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1200414-Children-of-convenience
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1200414
A child vs convenience
The children are dieing. Their morals bled by those who just want their money. Seeing people scramble to find a solution makes me laugh. Seeing them come up with worthless theories, that lay on an unstable foundation of other worthless theories. I laugh. But not for shear entertainment. But out of pure insanity. An insanity that has boiled over so many times in my stomach that it has burned a hole straight through my lining and into my funny bone. I have been asked.” Well what is your solution?" I know from my experience that my solutions are not original. And that people from the past have proposed solutions to reverse such damage. But these solutions are not convenient. Our children’s lives are not convenient to us. It's that simple. So sometime in the future when something bad happens to you from a child that served in the same generation as your own child, I hope the only thing that comes to your mind was "Maybe it wasn't so convenient after all."
© Copyright 2007 worldbuilder (worldbuilder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1200414-Children-of-convenience