*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201022-Its-a-Chick-Thing
Rated: E · Chapter · Emotional · #1201022
this is the beginning of my story.


October 20
        Today, like many other days, was a beautiful fall morning and I knew that HE was going to be there.

        Hi, my name is Tiffany Frank. I am 15 years old and I am a freshman at Brentwood High School. Like many other girls I have many secret crushes. My biggest crush is on Scott Burns. Scott is a junior at Brentwood High. Scott and I have known each other since school started. He is in my lunch and gym class.

        The only person I trust with my secret is my best friend, Prisca Manzana. Prisca and I have known each other for two years since she moved from Florida to Long Island, New York. She and I are almost like sisters. We like the same type of guys. When she saw Scott she had to agree with me that he was cute!

        Luckily for me, today I had gym and that meant I got to see Scott Burns. Today, since it was nice out we got to play badminton. Scott, Prisca and I were on the same team.  Scott said hi to me and I felt like I was melting until Jamie came by and talked to Scott and asked him to walk with her to the nurses office.

        Jamie, my ex-friend, hated me since 6th grade. This was because we both auditioned for a part in a play and I had received that part. Now Jamie was always out to get me. Jamie knew that I liked Scott so she was trying to get him to ask her out instead of me.

        When Scott left and I stopped "melting", I went to Prisca and she said “Don’t worry about it.” The truth was I did worry about I really liked Scott and Jamie only liked him to get me mad… I’ll tell you something, I was mad!

        The one good thing about Jamie going to the nurse is that she gets to go home.  Now it was time for me to talk to Scott. The only problem was he was no where to be found. After a couple of periods, I finally saw Scott in the cafeteria sitting by himself. He looked up and saw me. He smiled, I just stood there and was amazed he even noticed me. Prisca must have noticed because the next thing I hear was her saying “Hello, Earth to Tiffany?”

        After Prisca had saved me we went to our usual table. Now I had wished I had smiled back at Scott. The lunch lady called us to go up to get our lunch. Prisca and I got up and I started to walk to get lunch, then I tripped and fell. When, I looked to see if anyone saw that I had fallen the only one who did notice was Jamie.

Jamie? How could she have come back? The fact was she was not sick so she didn't go home. Jamie went up to Scott and made him realize that I had fallen. Now if you can't imagine how I had felt try picturing this going to school in your pajamas, when it isnt even pajamas day.

The next thing that happened had suprised me,Scott had come over to me. like a knight in shining armor, and helped me up. He said "are you okay?" All I managed to say was "uh-uh." It was stupid uh-h come on, but it worked and to that Scott laughed, and we started to talk. The rest of the period went by in a kind of blur. And, yes I did melt.

After 7th period I saw someone at my locker. It loked like Scott. He turned around. It WAS SCOTT. "What are you doing here" I said. He replied "I just wanted to see if you want to walk to the bus together". My heart raced 25% faster than the regular heart. I know this because, I want to be a nurse when I grow up and I constantly check my pulse.

I said "sure." Scott said in a really squeaky high pitch voice    "really" and then got to his regular voice and repeated "really." To this, I blushed, sighed and said "of course."

Then, the witch appeared, yes Jamie. Jamie and as Prisca and I call them, her clones. Jamie is evil but with her clones she is pure evil. She came over to us and started making fun of me again about me falling in the cafeteria. I felt like asking one of the football players to head-butt her. Then, I felt better because while she was making fun of me, she wasn't watching where she was going and she fell herself.

October 21,

Today, I felt sad because i couldn't see Scott. Today was a Saturday. This meant only 7 day until the Drama Club's Halloween Party and until my Birthday.

Scott and I were both in the Drama Club. He was going as an actor and I was going as a Birthday Girl...you know with the sash and the crown.I really wanted Scott to ask me out to the party but every time I get near him my knees get weak and I feel as if I am melting.

October 22,

"A puppy!!" I screamed. I awoke with a puppy on my foot. "who's is it?"my brother Stephen asked. Stephen and Robert are my two OLDER brothers and they are21 and 24. They both live with my parents and I. My mom told us it was mine but really it was the "families" dog. "Is it a boy or a girl?" I questioned? My dad said it was a girl and her name was DIXIE. Oh she was adorable.

October 23,

"Woohoo" I thought. I had seen Scott 3 times today and we were wearing the same color...GREEN. Today they gave out drug free stickers. In french class I took mine off because I was the only one wearing mine. When I saw Scott he asked me about the sticker and i told him about french class. He laughed. 'Why are you laughing?" I asked him. He replied he had done the same thing.

At gym today we played soccer and we had the same teams... that meant I was on Scotts and Prisca's team. We got to play Jamie and her "clones" We had won 10-0. I think they were afraid of the ball.

"What are you going to the Halloween Party as" I had asked Scott as Jamie and her "clones" tried to play soccer. "An actor" he said. "Cool" I told him. I had asked Scott this numerous times before and so did he. "What are you going as?" he asked me. I told him I was going as a birthday girl. He laughed.

October 28,

What was that, I thought. I lifted one eyelid - nothing, no-one was there. Then, I heard it again, it sounded like humming. Finally.... they came into my room and got me to wake up fully."Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you" I laughed as my puppy tried to jump on my bed, but failed because my bed is to high, and fell and skidded across the room. My brother piched her up and put her on my bed. She came over to me and licked me..EWWWWW I screamed.

Today at 6:00 I will be at the Halloween-Birthday Party, and seeing Scott.

© Copyright 2007 Melovebrianna (melovebrianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201022-Its-a-Chick-Thing