*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201692-My-Dearest-Anthony
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Other · #1201692
Some will do anything for love.
My Dearest Anthony,

You have no idea how I care for you. You have no idea of the agony I go through every day. The torture of not having you, not being with you. I’ve loved you from afar for months. I watch you as you walk to work everyday, wishing I could talk to you for just a moment. I stand across from your door each evening, hoping you’ll glance my way. I follow you when you go out at night, wishing it were me you were meeting.

I watched last night as you made HER dinner. Can’t you see she doesn’t deserve you? She isn’t the one for you. If you can’t see that for yourself, I’ll have to make you understand. I don’t want to, but you’re giving me no choice. You’re tearing me apart and I can’t take it anymore! Something must be done.

I know that you’ll be hurting when it’s finished, but I’ll be here to comfort you. I’ve always been here, waiting. This will be my opportunity. I’ll take care of you when she’s gone, you’ll see. You just have to give me a chance. When she’s out of the way, everything will be perfect, I promise.

Should I tell you how I’d do it? How I’ll assure that she’s gone and we’ll be together? No, better it be a surprise. Don’t worry my love, I’ll make it quick. Once it’s finished, I’ll find you. I know all of your favourite places. I’ve seen you in all of them. When it’s over I’ll meet you and we can go away together. Wouldn’t that be nice?

I have to go now. You’re safely in bed and I have business to take care of. Tomorrow will be a fresh start, for both of us. Wait and see, Anthony. Everything is going to work out. We’ll be together finally. No more pain, for either of us. Tomorrow my love, tomorrow is ours!

Always and Forever
Me


© Copyright 2007 Jessikah (eden_aurora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1201692-My-Dearest-Anthony