*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202728-Prologue
Rated: E · Preface · Other · #1202728
This prologue starts off the story, Emma Jenkins Specialty.
Prologue
This is a story about a girl who is in high school. You might be saying to yourslf,"Well why am I even reading this story. It is probably just going to be another one of those ordinary stories, about the trials you face going through high school." Well I will be perfectly honest with you; yes it does tell about the trials going through high school. However, this story is far from ordinary. You see, the high school is perfectly ordinary and the kids going to the school, are perfectly normal, all except one......Emma Jenkins. The funny thing is, is that she doesn't know she is not normal, in fact, she pretty much thinks she has the most boring life ever. Ok, let me give you the basics on Emma. She is 15 years old, fixing to be sixteen, she is in the tenth grade, and in just a little while, she will get a very rude awakening.
© Copyright 2007 Snickers (tinkerbell09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202728-Prologue