*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204997-Amy-the-Slut-part-1
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1204997
A short story of the sexual adventures of Amy Rose as she finds herself falling in love.
Chapter 1. First Lust

    Amy  pushed  Sonic  down  onto  the  bed  lying,  she  had  got  him  now.  His  arousal  was as  clear  as  his  long  stiff  penis  protruding  from  his  groin.  Amy  peered  up  at  Sonic  from  the  bottom  of  the  bed  with  a  smirk  on  her  face.  Then  she  turned  her  attention  to  his  quivering  member  and  placed  a  soft,  wet  kiss  on  the  end.  Sonic’s  body  tingled  to  this.  Amy  was  now  licking  his  staff  up  and  down,  the  wet  saliva  glistened  on  his  hard  cock.  Now  she  opened  her  mouth  and  took  in  all  8  inches,  moving  her  mouth  up  and  down  slowly,  massaging  his  head  with  her  tongue.  He  could  feel  the  stimulation  building  up.  Amy  had  started  to  speed  up  her  blowjob,  his  prick  slippery  and  hard  inside  her  mouth.  Sonic  was  nearly  at  bursting  point,  Amy’s  efforts  had  paid  off  as  Sonic  spewed  hot  sticky  cum  into  her  mouth.  His  hot  cum  tasted  delicious  licking  it  all  up  before  swallowing;  Sonic’s  manhood  was  waning.  She  had  now  got  off  his  cock  and  onto  his  stomach  with  his  member  behind  her.

      Amy  loosened  the  top  half  of  her  dress  and  exposed  her  round,  pert,  erect  nippled  tits.  Sonic’s  eyes  widened  at  the  site  of  these  perfect  pair,  along  with  this  his  prick  was  standing  up  again.  Amy  had  felt  his  moist  cock  up  against  her  back  and  with  her  new  found  friend,  she  lowered  her  labia  to  his  end  and  grasped  the  slippery  knob  and  started  to  massage  her  clitoris  with  it.  She  could  feel  the  pulsating  member  rub  up  and  down  her  erect  clit  as  her  pussy  was  getting  wet  from  the  pleasure.  She  stopped  for  a  second  to  let  the  ecstasy  take  her  for  a  bit.  She  placed  his  prick  onto  her  moist  labia  and  pushed  down  slowly  taking  in  his  enormous  cock  right  the  way  in.  Amy  started  to  hump  Sonic’s  staff  slowly  feeling  his  massive  manhood  rubbing  up  against  her  moist  G-spot,  sliding  in  and  out  getting  wetter  and  wetter. 

      Her  boobs  were  bouncing  around.  Sonic  went  googly  eyed  and  could  not  help  but  stare  at  this.  Sonic  could  feel  his  foreskin  rub  on  and  off  his  swollen  head.  Amy  had  proceeded  to  speed  up  her  gyrations  feeling  his  massive,  hot,  hard  prick  up  inside  her  causing  her  to  groan.  Sonic  was  in  a  world  of  his  own,  the  pleasure  rising  up  his  lubricated  member.  Amy  was  about  to  hit  home  when  Sonic  let  out  a  cry  as  he  shot  his  hot  slimy  sperm  up  inside  her  cunt,  but  all  was  not  lost  Sonic  was  still  hard  and  Amy  pressed  on,  with  his  cock  tackling  her  G-spot  on  and  on.  She  called  out  as  she  kissed  the  sky  with  an  erotic  orgasm,  the  ecstasy  took  her  a  while  to  come  down.  Sonic  was  numb,  he  was  still  pumping  hot  cum  into  her  raw  vagina  as  he  was  going  limp  for  the  second  time. 
"Wow!”  he  panted.

      Amy  had  a  dazed  look  on,  her  firm  breasts  were  swollen. She  lay  down  beside  and  snoged  him,  she  massaged  his  tongue  with  hers,  exchanging  saliva.  As  they  kissed  they  both  thrashed  for  control  on  top,  they  fell  off  with  Sonic  hitting  the  floor  and  Amy  on  top  being  the  victor.  She  got  up  off  him. 

“Don’t  move.”  She  said  softly.

      She  walked  over  to  the  bathroom  at  the  other  end  of  her  bedroom.  Amy  opened  a  draw  and  found  a  studded  mint  condom.  She  returned  and  Sonic’s  cum  was  oozing  out  her  pink  vagina.  Sonic  leant  over  and  licked  up  the  dribbling  juices  on  the  inside  of  her  thigh,  then  he  went  up  to  kiss  Amy  and  snowballed  his  cum  into  her  mouth  so  she  could  taste  his  delicious  jizz.  Amy  bent  down  and  licked  the  rest  of  the  jizz  off  Sonic’s  member,  she  opened  the  packet,  placed  it  on  his  swollen  head  and  rolled  it  down  his  hot  shaft.  The  dots  were  big  and  round  giving  Sonic’s  prick  a  lot  more  texture. 

      She  bent  over  again  to  suck  his  blood  filled  cock,  she  tasted  the  minty  flavour,  leaving  her  slippery  saliva  glistening.  She  got  up  and  mounted  his  member,  as  it  slid  in  she  felt  the  bumps  rub  the  inside  of  her  walls.  This  time  she  was  gonna  go  hard  at  it,  make  Sonic  fly  as  high  as  she  did,  if  it  were  possible.  Her  gyrations  sped  up  as  she  could  sense  another  orgasm  coming.  Sonic’s  cock  was  being  squeezed  by  the  tight  fitting  johnny,  the  studs  were  pummelling  both  their  genitals.  Harder  and  harder  as  Amy  got  faster  and  faster,  they  were  groaning  in  agony  as  it  got  harder  to  hold  back  the  ecstasy.  Finally  they  both  cried  out  as  they  shot  to  the  stars  in  a  flourish  of  pleasure,  Sonic  shooting  his  cum  so  fast  it  burst  the  condom  and  hot  sticky  sperm  flooded  Amy’s  raw  vagina.  Sonic  blacked  out  and  fell  hard  asleep  on  the  floor.  Amy  got  up,  panting  hard  taking  the  burst  rubber  with  her.  She  pulled  it  out  with  hot  jizz  running  down,  she  quickly  snapped  up  the  cum  before  it  fell  to  the  floor.  It  tasted  better  with  the  mint  in  it,  Amy  threw  the  Johnny  away  and  looked  at  Sonic.  His  limp  cock  glistened;  still  oozing  sperm  onto  his  stomach. 

    She  went  to  the  bathroom  and  took  a  shower.  Then  found  the  spare  key  to  the  room  and  left  a  note  by  the  door  which  read  'Sonic  thanks  for  the  awesome  time.  I've  locked  the  door  so  no  one  can  get  in,  There's  a  spare  key.  P.S.  clear  up  the  mess.  XXX'.  She  reached  over  to  Sonic  to  give  him  a  kiss  on  his  forehead,  she  felt  a  strange  energy  when  she  touched  his  back.  She  pulled  on  the  energy  as  if  there  were  an  invisible  cord  and  out  came  his  green  Chaos  Emerald,  this  gave  her  an  idea.  She  thought  to  herself  that  she  could  have  her  cake  and  eat  it  too.

Chapter 2. A taste of a Rebel.

    Amy  had  made  her  way  to  the  ARK  taking  Miles’  ship  powered  with  the  Chaos  Emerald  she  stole  from  Sonic,  she  also  packed  on  board  some  supplies  from  her  room.  She  jimmied  Shadow’s  door  open  setting  off  the  alarm  as  she  intended.  Amy  stripped  down  and  lay  on  her  side  facing  the  door  casually,  rubbing  her  clit  getting  ready  for  Shadow’s  member.  A  couple  of  minutes  passed  by  and  there  stood  Shadow  at  the  gap  of  the  door.  He  was  stunned  to  see  Amy  lying  there  masturbating , her  pert  nipples  erect,  looking  seductive  towards  him.  He  felt  a  tightening  between  his  thighs  and  ran  into  the  bathroom  in  his  bedroom.  Amy  didn’t  expect  this,  so  she  got  up  and  went  to  the  bathroom.  There  she  found  Shadow  rooting  around  in  a  draw. 

“Hmph,  found  it”  said  Shadow

      He  held  a  condom  in  his  hand.  He  turned  around,  Amy  took  the  rubber. 

“We  won’t  be  needing  this”  she  said,  dropping  it.

    Amy  looked  down  and  to  her  amazement  there  stood  proud  an  enormous,  black  shillelagh  spanning  12  inches  from  his  body.  She  thought  to  herself,  when  they  were  making  the  ultimate  life  form,  they  certainly  took  every  aspect  into  account.  She  grabbed  his  pulsuating  cock  and  -  leaving  him  no  choice  -  led  him  to  his  bed.  She  was  not  going  to  let  him  dominate  her.  Amy  pushed  Shadow  down  to  the  bed  so  his  quills  penetrated  it. 

“Hmmph,  I’m  stuck”  complained  Shadow.

“Good,  then  you  won’t  go  any where”  smiled  Amy

      She  changed  her  attention  to  his  monstrous  cock  and  began  to  lick  it  leaving  wet  saliva.  She  then  mounted  his  staff.  Shadow  rammed  hard  hurting  her.  She  let  out  a  yelp  and  slapped  him  hard  in  the  face.  She  went  back  and  crouched  over  his  member,  lowering  herself  slowly,  trying  to  take  in  as  much  of  this  beast  as  she  could.  Slowly  she  started  her  rhythmic  action  taking  more  and  more  of  his  giant  dick  inside  her.  She  pressed  on  harder,  his  cock  going  in  deeper  and  deeper,  massaging  her  moist,  reddened  cunt.  She  tried  harder  and  harder  to  get  it  all  inside  her  but  only  succeeding  9  inches  of  his  steel  staff.  She  was  starting  to  climax  but  Shadow  couldn’t  hold  on  any  longer  and  fired  a  huge  shot  of  cum  into  her,  filling  her  entirely.  Amy  hadn’t  lost  it  and  pressed  on  with  his  big  prick  still  expelling  semen  at  a  fast  rate.  The  hot  cum  pushed  her  on  to  the  top  as  she  let  out  an  enormous  groan,  filling  her  with  an  ecstasy  more  powerful  than  the  Eclipse  Cannon.  Shadow’s  cum  had  started  to  pour  out  Amy’s  vagina  as  he  was  still  pumping  in.  Amy  slid  herself  off,  her  pussy  leaking.  Shadow  was  now  only  dribbling  hot  cum  from  his  head,  with  a  groan  he  let  out  one  last  shot  of  sperm  that  splattered  onto  her  tits  and  up  into  her  face.  She  licked  her  sticky  lips  which  she  found  to  her  delight  tasted  better  than  Sonic’s.  She  slipped  her  hand  under  her  vagina  and  moped  up  some  of  his  cum  which  covered  her  hand.  She  licked  it  all  up  tasted  his  rich  creamy  jizz.  Amy  looked  back  at  Shadow  who  was  in  a  world  of  his  own, his  member  hadn’t  fallen  it  was  still  rock  hard.  Licking  his  slippery  knob  as  she  tasted  his  creamy  resin,  desperately  wanting  more.

    Amy  opened  her  mouth  and  tried  to  take  it  in  as  much  as  possible,  Shadow  started  to  moan  and  Amy  felt  that  familiar  sensation  of  hot  creamy  resin  that  started  to  fill  her  mouth.  She  swallowed  hard  to  keep  from  gagging  out  his  delicious  seed.  Wave  upon  wave  of  hot  cum  kept  flooding  her  mouth,  again  she  swallowed  hard  and  pulled  off.  Shadow  moaned  and  shot  more  cum  onto  her  chest,  Amy’s  breasts  glistened  white  with  all  the  juices.  She  still  wasn’t  satisfied,  she  wanted  that  entire  shillelagh  inside  her,  so  she  got  up  and  went  to  the  toilet.  Shadow  was  coming  to  and  realised  the  mess  on  the  bed,  so  he  threw  the  pair  of  pillows  on  to  the  floor  and  the  dry  duvet  with  them  and  laid  down  on  his  back.  A  flush  came  from  the  bathroom  and  Amy  returned.  Shadow  had  an  idea  of  what  she  had  in  mind.  Then  Shadow  mopped  up  the  thick  cum  that  was  running  down  her  thigh  and  wiped  it  on  her  pink  ass.  Amy  had  started  to  finger  her  anus  in  and  out,  then  she  grabbed  his  long  pole  and  slipped  it  into  her  butt,  she  could  feel  it  slipping  ever  further  in.
 
      Shadow  groaned  slightly  and  let  out  a  wad  of  cum  into  her  ass.  Eventually  she  reached  the  base,  his  rigid  member  inside  her.  Amy  got  onto  her  hands  and  knees  as  Shadow  started  to  pummel  her  tight  ass.  Her  ass  clenched  over  his  cock  with  each  thrust  getting  harder,  Amy  started  to  moan  louder;  having  each  ram  going  deeper  into  her  soul.  Shadow’s  face  was  screwed  up  from  the  unbearable  pleasure  but  he  kept  going  on  until  he  blew  up  in  side  her , pumping  more  cum  than  ever  before;  her  entire  ass  was  filled  with  his  creamy  hot  resin.  With  that  she  gave  out  the  biggest  orgasm  yet,  literally  pushing  Shadow  right  out  along  with  half  the  cum  onto  his  stomach  and  the  floor,  creating  a  small  pool.  Shadow  was  still  cuming,  deep  in  a  great  ecstasy  and  with  his  newly  freed  member  blurting  hot  resin  up  her  back  and  into  her  hair.  Amy  tuned  around  and  grabbed  his  hard  cock  and  led  him  to  the  shower,  Shadow  turned  it  on  and  he  and  Amy  stepped  in.

    Suddenly  he  pushed  her  up  against  the  glass,  directing  his  cock  he  started  to  hump  furiously  into  her  cunt.  Amy’s  pert  nipples  were  pushed  up  onto  the  cold  glass,  she  tried  to  resist  but  started  to  cry  out  loud  as  her  G-spot  was  being  tackled  by  his  great  monstrosity.  He  wanted  to  cum  harder  this  time,  his  rams  got  more  violent  each  time  pushing  deeper  into  her  stricken  vagina.  Shadow  groaned  as  he  started  ejaculating  but  he  pressed  on  regardless.  Amy  started  to  feel  her  vagina  to  fill  up  with  his  hot  tasty  semen,  she  started  to  cry  out  as  the  ecstasy  began  to  envelop  her.  Shadow  was  nearly  spent  as  he  rammed  home  for  the  last  time  and  blew  his  entire  load  up  into  her.  Amy  felt  this  explosion  inside  her  and  yelled  out  in  pleasure,  the  hot  creamy  resin  pouring  out  of  her.  They  both  collapsed  onto  the  shower  floor,  Shadow  was  panting  hard  and  Amy  was  nearly  unconscious.  Shadow  picked  up  the  shower  gel  and  began  to  wash  Amy  all  over  massaging  her  tits  and  tushy  on  his  way.

    His  member  had  now collapsed  and  began  to  retreat  back  inside,  he  picked  her  weak  body  up  and  wrapped  her  in  a  big,  soft,  hot  towel  and  took  her  to  next  door  to  cleaner  quarters  and  then  placed  her  on  the  bed.  He  got  down  beside  her  and  kissed  her,  when  he  stopped  she  fell  asleep.  Amy  woke  up  some  time  later,  Shadow  was  gone.  There  was  food  left  on  the  bed  side  table,  she  ate  most  of  it  but  left  the  chilli  dog  thinking  of  Sonic’s  eating  habits  around  them.  She  returned  to  Tails’s  ship  and  found  to  her  surprise  that  not  only  had  the  Chaos  Emerald  not  been  taken  but  another  had  been  left  behind  along  with  a  note  'Thanks  Amy,  I  needed  that;  it  gets  so  lonely  up  hear.  If  you  ever  want  to  do  that  again  just  call  and  I’ll  come  to  you.  I’ve  left  the  Chaos  Emerald  with  you  for  safe  keeping,  I  don’t  need  it.  P.S.  thanks  for  leaving  the  chilli  dog.'  Amy  smiled  at  this  but  felt  a  little  scared.  She  launched  the  ship  and  began too  head  home.

Chapter 3. An unexpected surprise.

      The  ship  was  traveling  towards  her  home  when  suddenly  the  it  started  to  shudder.  An  alarm  went  off and  the  cabin  filled  with  red  light.  Amy  freaked  out  and  started  to  panic. 

"TEMPORAL DISTORTION DETECTED!”  exclaimed  the  computer.

      Then  a  bright  light  began  to  emerge  in  the  centre  of  the  cabin  much  like  the  Chaos  Control,  Amy  looked  on  in  shock  as  something  started  to  form  in  the  energy,  it  appeared  to  be  long  and  purple.  Then  as  if  the  light  was  turned  off  by  a  switch,  the  thing  landed  on  the  floor.  It  was  Blaze  the  Cat  lying  unconscious.  Like  instinct,  Amy  ran  over  and  started  to  perform  CPR,  Blaze  was  coming  too,  a  little  disorientated,  when  Amy  put  her  mouth  down  and  blew  hard  again.  In  Blaze’s  confusion  she  kissed  back, 

      Amy  felt  this  and  responded  by  massaging  her  tongue  with  hers.  The  alarm  stopped,  despite  that  Blaze  was  a  girl,  she  liked  it,  it  was  tender,  soft  and  gave  her  a  great  feeling  of  security  like  when  Shadow  wrapped  her  in  the  towel.  They  both  sat  up  and  starred  into  each  other’s  eyes,  a  lust  for  another  woman  came  over  them,  it  was  new,  exciting  and  Blaze  put  her  hand  on  Amy’s  thigh  as  electric  shock  surged  though  them.  Amy  stood  up  and  took  off  Blaze’s  coat  exposing  her  pert  round  breasts.  They're  gorgeous  Amy  thought.  Blaze  reached  up  Amy’s  skirt  and  started  to  pull  her  thong  slowly  off.

"Argh, that tickles." she giggled. 

      Blaze  started  to  caress  Amy’s  soft  tushy  as  she  pulled  off  the  thong  from  her  feet.  Amy  slid  her  tits  out  of  her  dress,  her  pussy  had  began  to  moisten  from  Blaze’s  tickling  hands.  Blaze  looked  up  to  see  Amy’s  perfect  boobs  just  sitting  up  there,  she  reached  up  her  mouth  and  began  lick  her  erect  nipple.  Blaze’s  hand  had  already  started  to  massage  Amy’s  clit,  Amy  could  feel  her  pussy  getting  wetter  from  Blaze’s  playful  hands.  Blaze  moved  her  mouth  to  her  other  tit,  massaging  Amy’s  nipple  with  her  tongue,  she  had  now  slipped  her  fingers  into  Amy’s  slippery  cunt  and  searched  for  her  G-spot.  Amy  could  feel  her  fingers  wriggling  around  inside  her,  her  pussy  getting  wetter  and  a  wave  came  over  her  as  she  started  to  orgasm.  She  sat  down  beside  Blaze  and  her  boob  slipped  out  Blaze’s  mouth.  Blaze  leaned  in  closer  and  kissed  Amy;  her  hand  pushed  harder  in  still,  massaging  her  tender  vagina.  Amy  slipped  her  hand  around  Blaze’s  ass  and  pulled  her  in  closer  whilst  massaging  her  firm  cheeks.  Blaze  pulled  off  the  kiss  and  want  back  to  sucking  Amy’s  pert  breasts.  Another  wave  hit  Amy,  she  groaned  this  time.  Amy  licked  her  hand  and  slipped  around  Blaze’s  ass  making  it  wet  all  over,  she  managed  to  slip  a  finger  in  and  began  to  push  it  in  and  out  opening  her  ass  more  to  allowing  extra  fingers  to  get  in.  Blaze  moaned  a  little,  she  pulled  her  fingers  out  of  Amy’s  cunt  and  licked  them.  She  could  taste  Amy’s  delicious  juices  on  her  hand.

    Amy  got  up  and  led  Blaze  to  the  front  of  the  ship  and  pressed  a  button.  A  double  mattress  rose  from  the  floor. 

“I  want  to  taste  the  river  inside  your  pussy”  said  Amy  seductively.

    Blaze  laid  down  as  Amy  bent  over  from  the  side  and  licked  her  clit,  Blaze  giggled  as  Amy  started  to  trace  the  alphabet  with  her  tongue.  Blaze's  cunt  had  started  to  moisten  and  Amy  slipped  her tongue  into  her  love  cave,  she  could  taste  her  delicious  wet  pussy  make  more  juice  and  spasm  slightly.  Blaze  moaned  as  Amy’s  tongue  tickled  her  inside  as  she  fondled  her  own  breasts,  massaging  the  nipple.  Amy  got  up  and  opened  her  suitcase,  she  pulled  out  some  moisturiser,  a  vibrator  and  a  strap  on. 

“Lets  have  some  fun.”  smirked  Amy  as  she  kneeled  down  beside  Blaze. Amy  popped  the  cap  on  the  moisturiser.“I  wanna  squirt  this  down  your  back  and  rub  it  in.”

        Blaze  turned  over  exposing  her  wet  ass,  Amy  squeezed  the  bottle  and  creamy  moisturiser  splattered  up  her  back.  She  began  to  rub  it  in  feeling  the  soft  contours  of  her  back,  her  back  was  warm  and  slippery  as  she  continued  to  massage it.  Amy  put  more  moisturiser  on  her  hands  and  began  to  rub  Blaze’s  round  buttocks.  Blaze  was  beginning  to  relax  when  Amy  slipped  her  fingers  into  her  ass;  she  could  feel  the  wet  fingers  slide  easily  around  inside  her  pushing  ever  further. 

“Stay  still  this  won’t  hurt”

    Blaze  herd  a  humming  be  hind  her  as  Amy  had  turned  on  the  vibrator.  Blaze  giggled  as  the  fake  shaking  member  touched  her  ass. Amy  pushed  slowly  and  started  to  slip  in  the  dildo.  Blaze  could  feel  the  vibrating  member  inside  her,  it  sent  a  spasm  up  her  like  no  other. 

“You  like  that?”  said  Amy  softly 

“Oh,  more”  Blaze  moaned,  her  voice  a  little  shaky.

    Amy  turned  up  the  power  to  the  top,  it  shook  violently  and  Blaze  moaned  louder.  As  the  vibrator  was  at  it's  max  it  started  to  slip  out,  Amy  saw  this  and  pushed  it  home.  Blaze  cried  out  as  the  pleasure  started  to  envelop  her,  it  was  incredible,  she had  never  felt  an  ecstasy  like  it.  Blaze  cried  out  again,  her  ass  clenched  hard  and  ejected  the  dildo  out  behind  her.  She  was  spent,  panting  hard,  her leaking pussy  leaving  a  small  wet  patch on the cover.  Blaze  got  up  and  looked  at  Amy,  she  was  grinning  holding  the  moisturiser  again.

    Amy  squeezed  it  hard  and  creamy  moisturiser  splattered  onto  Blaze’s  tits,  Blaze  started  to  rub  it  in  her  pert  nipples  glistening.  Amy  was  loving  this  sight  and  wondered  if  she  should  turn  gay  but  then  thought  how  much  she  liked  the  cock.  Blaze  had  now  took  the  moisturiser  and  was  slipping  it  into  her  cunt.  Amy  leaned  in  to  kiss  Blaze  and  slipped  her  fingers  into  her  ass  again.  Blaze  giggled  and  broke  off  the  kiss. 

“What  is  your  fascination  with  my  ass?”

“Well,  I  just  wanna let  you  feel  great,  plus  your  already  busy  with  the  front.”

    Blaze  got  up  and  Amy’s  fingers  slipped  out  her  ass,  Blaze  picked  up  the  strap  on  and  found  all  bits  were  at  least  8  inches  long.  Blaze  slipped  the  first  bit  into  her  ass,  the  textured  staff  rubbing  the  tight  wall  of  her  butt.  Then  she  slipped  the  front  part  in  and  tightened  the  straps.  It  seemed  weird,  it  was  all  inside  her  but  she  had  a  prick  on  the  outside.  Amy  was  grinning. 

“What  are  you  gonna  do  with  that?” 

“I’m  gonna  shove  it  up  your  ass,  now  bend  over  so  it  feels  good.”  smirked  Blaze.

    Amy  turned  around  exposing  her  soft  round  butt  expecting  the  member  to  enter.  Blaze  popped  the  cap  and  drizzled  what  was  left  on  to  Amy’s  ass,  she  pressed  the  dildo  onto  Amy’s  slippery  anus. 

“Well?”  said  Amy  “Go  on  slip  it  in,  its  not  gonna  hurt  me.” 

    Blaze  pressed  harder,  Amy’s  ass  opened  up,  the  thick  contours  slid  their  way  in  further. 

“Umm  deeper,  I  want  it  deeper”  moaned  Amy  her  ass  clenching  hard  on  the  ridged  prick. Blaze  had  now  reached  the  base. ”NOW!  Turn  it  on!”

      There  was  a  dial  at  the  side,  Blaze  turned  the  knob  a  little and  the  parts  on  the  inside  started  to  shake,  Blaze  giggled  again 

“Ok,  I’m  gonna  turn  up  full!”

    The  plugs  shook  violently  and  Blaze  couldn’t  help  but  sit  down  from  the  intense  stimulation.  The  prick  slipped  out  fast,  Amy  felt  a  rush  and  wanted  more.  Amy  turned  around  to  see  Blaze  on  her  back  in  a  world  of  ecstasy.  She  mounted  Blaze  directing  the  member  back  into  her  ass,  slipping  right  the  way  down  she  could  feel  the  vibration  rising  up  inside  her  as  she  started  to  thrust.  Blaze  grabbed  the  covers  as  her  entire  body  started  to  spasm,  her  but  clenched  hard  over  the  deep  plug.  Blaze  called  out.

“Oh ho!  AMY!”

“Yeah  say  my  name,  bitch!”  said  Amy  dirtily.

“OHO!  Make  It  Stop!  Ah  Its  too  good!”  moaned  Blaze

“NO!  I’m  …  not  …  finished!”  cried  Amy.

    Amy  pressed  on,  the  thick  member  pummelling  her  ass  as  she  and  Blaze  reached  the  top  with  an  ecstasy  like  they’ve  never  felt  before,  time  slowed  down  as  this  full  on  erotic  orgasm  sent  them  flying.  Amy  slipped  off,  her  butt  swollen,  she  laid  down  beside  Blaze  turning  off  the  toy.  Blaze  was  in  agony 

“I  …  I  …  cant  …  feel  my  ...  crotch.”  Panted  Blaze  “help  …  me  out  ...  of  this.” 

    Amy  sat  up  and  loosened  the  right  strap,  Blaze  fumbled  with  the  left  unable  to  move  much.  Amy  helped  Blaze  to  her  feet,  undid  the  other  buckle  and  pulled  the  plugs  out  slowly.  Blaze  moaned  a  little  as  Amy  removed  them.  The  girls  were  both  sweaty  and  very  tired,  they  kissed,  Amy  massaging  Blaze’s  tongue. 

“You  know  Therese  a  hot-tub  at  the  back.”  suggested  Amy.

“Are  you  saying  we  should  have  some  good  clean  fun?”  grinned  Blaze.  Amy  took  Blaze’s  hand  and  lead  her  next  door.  Amy  lifted  the  lid  on  the  hot-tub  that  was  stopping  the  water  spill  for  re-entry.  Amy  turned  the  jets  on  and  she  and  Blaze  slipped  in. 

“Oh  the  jets  are  soo  soothing.”  said  Blaze  relaxing

“Yeah,  I  know”  replied  Amy  smirking.

    Amy  was  sat  opposite,  starring  into  Blaze’s  eyes  she  started  to  run  her  foot  up  Blaze’s  leg.  Blaze  giggled. 

“Again?  I’m  still  a  little  sore.”

“Don’t  worry  I’ll  go  slow  this  time.”  smirked  Amy. 

    She  drifted  over  and  kissed  Blaze  pushing  her  tongue  in  to  feel  her  tender  mouth.  Blaze  slid  her  hands  around  Amy’s  butt  and  pulled  her  in  closer,  their  breasts  pressed  together,  still  kissing.  Amy  pulled  away  a  little. 

“You  know,  we’ve  been  very  dirty  girls”  she  said  seductively,  popping  the  cap  of  the  shower  gel.

    Amy  tipped  and  squirted  the  gel  over  Blaze’s  tits  and  started  to  rub  it  in  forming  a  thick  lather  following  every  contour  of  Blaze’s  chest. 

“You  have  gorgeous  boobs,  but  I  like  your  ass  better,  turn  around.”

    Blazes  nipples  were  rock  hard  from  Amy’s sensuous,  massaging  hands,  she  turned  around,  resting  her  head  on  her  arms  at  the  side  of  the  tub,  kneeling  on  the  seat  to  let  Amy  at  her  soft  round  butt.  Amy  splattered  the  gel  on  Blaze’s  ass  and  right  up  her  back  and  proceeded  to  rub  sensually  up  her  back 

“Mmm  where  did  you  learn  to  massage  like  that?”

“Err  I  guess  I’ve  always  known,  now  just  relax.”

    Amy  turned  her  attention  to  the  gorgeous  ass  in  front  of  her  and  started  to  rub  all  around,  the  thick  lather  leaving  cute  bubbles  on  her  cheeks.  Amy  started  to  stroke  up  and  down  between  Blaze’s  legs  and  her  crack,  catching  the  soft  pussy  on  the  way. 

“Ugh.”  Blaze  started  to  moan  a  little.

“Yeah  you  like  that?”

    Amy  pushed  her  fingers  into  Blaze’s  cunt  and  started  to  stroke  slowly.

“Mmm,  oh!”

    Blaze’s  moans  had  got  louder  as  Amy  increased  her  finger  speed  catching  every  ridge  of  her  wettening  vagina.  “Agh,  don’t  stop!”  Blaze’s  orgasm  was  more  so  Amy  rammed  her  other  hand  into  Blaze’s  butt  causing  more  pleasure. 

“AGH!  I  can’t  take  it,  its…  too  much!”  cried  Blaze  as  the  ecstasy  was  unbearable.

    Blaze  was  spent,  panting  hard,  she  pulled  Amy’s  hands  out  and  turned  around  to  kiss  Amy  slipping  her  fingers  into  Amy’s  butt,  pushing  them  in  and  out. 

“Now  its  YOUR  turn”  said  Blaze.

“Ahh,  I  want  it  deeper!”  Amy  gasped  as  Blaze  stuck  her  slender  fingers  in  deeper,  rubbing  ever  further  in.

    Blaze  pushed  harder  slipping  more  fingers  in.  Blaze  took  her  other  hand  and  shoved  it  into  Amy’s  reddened  cunt,  hitting  hard  at  her  swollen  g-spot. 

“AGH!!”  Amy  shrieked  with  passion  “Ahh  Blaze!  More,  harder!”

   
    Before  she  knew  it  she  was  in  an  ecstatic  orgasm,  throwing  her  head  back  in  ecstasy.  Amy  was  spent,  a  dazed  look  on  and  sweat  running  down  her  face.  Amy  sat  back,  her  butt  a  little  sore.  Blaze  had  already  started  to  wash  the  lather  all  over  her  body. 

“You  look  soo  sexy  washing  my  boobs.”  smiled  Amy. 

“I  can’t  do  any  more,  my  pussy  is  so  raw  and  I’m  really  tired”  moaned  Blaze. 

“Ok,  I  understand … besides  you  really  pushed  me  hard  on  that  one,  I’m  sore  too”  sympathised  Amy.  Amy  got  out  of  the  tub  and  walked  to  the  cabin.  “I’m  gonna  make  your  bed,  ok?”

“Err,  yeah  thanks.”  replied  Blaze  watching  Amy  walk  away,  her  slender  body  wet,  dripping,  little  patches  of  bubbles  sliding  down  her  round  butt.

Amy  pulled  out  some  sheets  and  replaced  the  covers  of  the  mattress,  Blaze  came  through  dry  but  still  naked. 

“Your  bed  is  ready”  said  Amy.  “Aren’t  you  going  to  bed?  I  still  haven’t  washed  yet,  I’ll  come  later”.

    Amy  returned  to  the  tub,  as  she  washed  she  thought  to  her  self. 

“If  Blaze  teleported  in  then  she  must  have  a  Chaos  Emerald,  perfect  I’ll  take  it.  If  I  get  them  all  think  of  the  orgasm  I’ll  have.”

Amy  finished  washing  and  dried  off.  Blaze  was  K-Oed,  fast  asleep  on  the  mattress.  Amy  reached  down  and  searched  for  the  energy.

“Found  it”  she  thought  to  her  self.  She  pulled,  the  emerald  came  out  “got  it  I’d  better  ditch  her  before  she  notices”


to  be  continued


© Copyright 2007 SIEONIGH (sieonigh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204997-Amy-the-Slut-part-1