*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1206386-Syncratic-gnosticism
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by pants
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1206386
Something i wrote in hopes many will read search for the truth
Syncratic gnosticisim is the term ive found to describe my recent search for knowledge and truth. Im writing this to encourage people to think for themselves, to view everything objectivly and consider the significance in any possble view. The following are examples of questions ive pursued answers too i encourage anybody who reads this to research any that interest them and anything else that interests them.  remember other people always have something else to offer, theyre experience is no where close to what your own is. There are many factors in the result of this time so think about the effect. I dont feel im alone in the conclusion that this world is on the brink of massive change. my hope is that enough people will wake up and think for themselves in time for the change to be positive.

what is group psychology? How could this relate to social, religious and other type of gatherings.
How does the brain work? What are the functions of various areas, how do they relate to eachother
and how does the brain respond to its own experience? what is achieved through senses, what are resulting emotions and theyre effect on the brains function?
How do governments work? Who is in charge? who is being bennefited?
what is false flag terrorism and when and how is it used?
What is the definition of drugs? what effects are various drugs are associated with?
what is the difference between connotation and objectivity.
What are dreams? Can you be concious during a dream?
How are senses perceived to the brain?
How does the subconcious work?
what is reality?
what is conciousness?
What is time?

Look for accurate sources
Search for the truth
the best way to learn the answers if to look at all evidence from all perspectives

mens susicitatio
© Copyright 2007 pants (pants at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1206386-Syncratic-gnosticism