*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1207352-The-inspired-collection-begins
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1207352
Is it possible to change your prespective? This could possibly change yours on religion.
The Inspired collection begins:

As has beens seen, Yahweh "proceeded to give moses two tablets of the testimony tablets of stone written on by gods finger." (Ex 31:18) This writing comprised the Ten commandments, an it is of interst that this document officially presents the divine name Yahweh, eight times. In the same year, 1513 B.C.E. Yahweh commanded moses to start making permanent records. So began the writing of the Sacred Scriptures(ex17:14;34:27) God also commanded Moses to construct "the ark of the testimony," or "the ark of the covenant," a chest of beautiful workmanship in which the Israelits were to preserve this most treasure communication. (Ex25:10-22); (1 Kings8:6,9)

They need to know that All scripture is benifcial(2 Timothy 3:16). but Ill leave that up to god he knows what hes doing!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he wants us to figure it out. Search for the truth as if it were a treasure (proverbs 2:4)(it ties together if you somewhat know what your looking for) The bible is a harmouniouse blend begining to end

The Beatitudes (From The Sermon on The Mount, given by Jesus)

Blessed are the poor in spirit , for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they  will inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for reighteousness, for they will be filled.

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted becasuse of righteousness, for theres is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are  you when people insult you , persecute you and falsely say allkinds of evil agianst you because of me. Rejoice and be glad,  because great is your reward in heaven, for the same way they  persecuted the phrophets before you( Mathew 5:3-12)

You can not see god and yet live.Ex(33:20):And he added: " You are not able to see my face, beause no man may see me and yet live." No man has seen God at any time ; the only beggotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the father is the one that explained him.


there will be a new heaven and a new earth. (Revalation 21:1): And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and earth have passed away, and the sea is no more.

2 Peter 3:9 Yaweh is not slow respecting his promise , as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.

James 2:26: indeed, as the body without spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

John 18:37: Therefore Pilate said to him: "well then, are you a king?" Jesus answered."You  yourself said I was king For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone that is on the side of the truth lhistens to my voice.

1Colossians 1:15: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Daniel 12:4: AND AS FOR YOU OH DANIEL MAKE SECRET THE WORDS AND SEAL UP THE BOOK UNTILL THE TIME OF THE  END. Many will rove about , and the true knowledge will be abundant.



Ezekiel 38:23:  And I shall certianly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of the nations; and they will have to know that I am Yahweh.


John 3:35:The father loves the son and has given all things into his hand.

John 14:28: But, in order for the world toknow that I love the father, even as the father has given me commandments [to do], so I am doing . Get up, let us go from here.

John 14:28: Your heard that I said to you, I am going away and I am coming  back to you if you loved me you would rejoice that I am going my way to the father, because the father is greater then I.

1 Corinthians: But I want you to know that the head of every man is the christ in turn the head of a woman is the man; in turn the head of christ is god.

John 17:6 I have made your name manisfest to the men you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word.

You can not see god and yet live.

Jesus in turn, answered them and said:"what I teach is not mine, but belongs to him that sent me.

2 Timothy 3:16,17: All scripture is  inspired of god and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight for disciplining in righteousness,(17) that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.
© Copyright 2007 elis_little_lady (elis_lady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1207352-The-inspired-collection-begins