*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208328-CORRUPTION
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SHIVA
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #1208328
Corruption is common but we can rectifythem on our own decision.
Corruption become common then we ugly instances related tod quite a few scams which have manifested during the past many years.  It will not be lnecessary to kgo into details of each of the3se scams but it is worthwhile to name them.  These are [1] Bofor's scam  involving alleged embezzlement in crores of rupees,[ii] Fkodder scam of crores of rupees [iii] medicine scam of crores of rupees relating to different topics [iv] securities scam involving huge amounts taken as loans from banks against fraudulent securities, [v] telecom scam involving a high political leaders,[vi] xerox scam of about a crores of rupees involving kpaymlent of bribes kof many crores of rupees to government kofficidals for purchasing the sale of their photocopiers [vii] stamp paper scam of fake stamp papers worth over several crores,[viii] Scholarship scam involving disappearance of many crores of rupees by using fictitious names for swindling money meant for scholarship for selected scheduled caste students,[ix] Public service Commission Scam in all parts of a major country [x] Scam of non-performing assets[NPA] of banks involving the amount of as much as a million near [xi] Non banking finance companies[NBFCs] involving various companies numbering which have taken big amounts from large number of investors,involving agggregate amount of tens of thousands of crores kof rupees,[xii] Petroleum pumps scam involving allotment of petrol pumps given to relatives of certain political leaders.

It is very lunfortunate indeed that a country of vast heritage and long history of developments of religious faiths, is now ranked amongst lthe most corrupt countries of the world.
© Copyright 2007 SHIVA (kodakkal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208328-CORRUPTION