*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208494-Scared
by Samar
Rated: · Other · Other · #1208494
An emotional attack!!! Haha
I'm lost! Completely and utterly lost! I'm alone in a place consisting of a combination of emotions and carelessness. It's silent here. The kind of silence that'll make you go insane. No one to talk to, no one to hear you vent, and no one to give you advice on what to do, how to act, or where to go from here. I'm confused...so confused. My mind reached that optimum level of disturbance. It shut down on me. I have no feeling of awareness what so ever and my heart is crushed. "I don't know." I don't know anything! I don't know where I am. I don't know who I am. And I don't know why I don't know!

Everytime I take a step forward, I find myself ten steps behind. Everytime I'm finally able to breath, someone comes and suffocates me. Everytime I find my way, I run into a dead end. I'm in a state very close to depression. So hopeless and helpless. And I start asking myself questions like these: "Is it time yet? Is it my turn to meet you? Am I next on line to Hell?"

I'm scared. Scared of living this life. Scared of walking this walk down this path. The path of unconsciousness. Scared of myself. Scared of tomorow. Scared of death and its consequences. Just terribly scared.

© Copyright 2007 Samar (sfathalla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208494-Scared