*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208931-The-Master-of-the-Castle-Prologue-Ch5
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1208931
The Master reveals his Sexual Magic to his new slave
PROLOGUE

The mists were still dissipating on the marsh as the Master of the Castle and his entourage came riding through the Castle gates from the morning hunt. Three foxes caught but two had eluded the party putting the Master in a somewhat frustrated mood as he dismounted.

“Bertram!” he shouted as he removed his fur over garments and threw them at his trusty valet. “What is the morning agenda?”

“There are new servants for the Master’s inspection and approval, Sire,” replied the somewhat rotund and jovial manservant.

“Aw, yes, “ responded the Master with an approving grin on his face, his dark and expressive multi-colored eyes sparkling as a sly grin came over his earthy, handsome face. “We shall have some fun today, eh?”

“Yes, sire. I know how much Your Grace always looks forward to these ‘inspections’,” said Bertram with a knowing chuckle.

The two men passed through the large doors of the castle into the great entry, which was alive with activity.  A matronly figure of a woman immediately came running up and curtsied before the two men.

“Your Grace,” said the overly-round, graying woman. “I have two young lasses that wish to be in our employ and one young gentleman who me feels would be great in the castle stables.”

“Have the young man report to Bertram immediately. My good Bert, I know you can ‘put him through his paces’ with Warren out in the stables. I’ll call for your report on his level of skill before the day’s end.”

“Yes, My Lord, “ responded the jovial valet, “Warren will see that we get a good man for the care of the Master’s stock.” With that he turned and headed back out the castle exit and back into the courtyard once more.

“So, Lottie, why do ye think these two lasses are deserving of your Master’s attentions?” He said while turning to the castle matron.

“Oh, I think the Master will be most pleased,” said Lottie, smiling knowingly. “They seem quite obedient and both have very good teeth... I know how much My Lord loves good teeth on His servants. And they are-um, quite comely lasses too, ye knows what I means.”

“That I do, my dear, that I do,” The Dominant Man replied with a smile that portrayed an anticipation of his upcoming “inspection”. “Send the first one to your Master’s library at once and tell her to wait there. Make sure we are not disturbed, malady. ”

“I knows, my lord, “ she says through a smile that reveals a lost front tooth.

“Take the second lass and work her in the kitchen today,  Lottie,” the Man instructed.

“Yes Sire,” the castle matron acknowledged as she briefly curtsied before hurrying off to her other duties.

The Man changed into the lavender and gold robe that He felt most comfortable wearing within the more intimate areas of the castle. The Master entered the Castle Library a short while later to find a young woman waiting patiently. She is stood in front of the large fireplace that provided the majority of the light in the room. She stood many inches shorter than the Master with long, raven hair and large, expressive brown eyes. She had a curvaceous figure that appealed immediately to him. The experienced Man found immediate satisfaction in observing that the young woman seemed to be more than a little agitated. He always enjoyed channeling the “nervous energy” of young females. The Master actually enjoyed the fact that she refused to make eye contact with him. His skillful eye noticed that her ample cleavage heaved with a sensual nervousness while under his knowing gaze. He grinned slightly while turning to close the doors to the library to give them some privacy from the rest of the castle.

“My Lord,” says the young woman while curtseying. Her head slightly bowed, her hands holding one another. “Your humble servant.”

“What is yer name, lass?”

“I am Deirdre of the Dark Forest, Sire.”

“Do ye know why ye are here?”

“Yes, my Lord, to pass yer inspections.”

She had been instructed well by Lottie, the Man thought with a slight grin on his mature face. She knew she had to do what she was told.  She knew she had no choice if she wanted to gain the favor of the Master.

“Have you been a good girl?”

“Yes, Milord.”

“Do you desire to please your Master?” he said, noticing her starting to fidget somewhat nervously as he walked up to her. Deliberately, he stood ever so close.

“Yes, Milord.”

“Good. You have passed the first test.”

“Thank you, Milord, “ she says with another slight curtsey, her eyes for the first time looking into her Master’s. She noticed the handsome Master’s multicolored eyes sparkling back at her in return.

It was very hard for Deirdre. She felt that the powerful, mature Man was going to find some flaw in her that she was unaware of. She wanted desperately to meet his approval. Her insecurities were tormenting her in her desperation. She wanted for this to all be over with. But she knew that she had to do what was expected of her. If only she knew what that was….

Quickly she diverted her gaze.

“If only I can somehow gain my Master’s favor,” she was thinking as the Man spoke once more.

“Do you not enjoy looking at your Master’s face, my dear?”

Blushing slightly, she blurted out, “Oh, no my Lord.”

“Is your Master handsome to you?”

She hesitated. She found that speech at that moment was very difficult due to embarrassment and her natural nervousness.  Bowing her head she said quite softly, “Yes, my Lord is quite handsome.”

“Good,” the Man continued with a slight grin on his welcoming face,

“What is your duty to your Master?”

“I must do as my Master commands.”

“Do you like doing what you are told?”

“Yes, Milord.”

“Please sit.” he said while referring to the large sitting area in front of the fireplace.

They both sat. Much to Deirdre’s surprised the Master immediately placed his hand on her knee...

Her eyes shot down to it, but she didn’t dare move away or protest.

She didn’t dare.

“Was she to be his whore then?” she thought. “Is that what this is all about?”

She was confused and very frustrated.

Instead she looked at her Master again, and he could feel a slight tremble go through her body. The Man thought he noticed her breathing increasing even further.

“I trust you understand that you have been chosen to... do some special work for me...”

“I know my cooking is not as good as some.... but I’m a very hard worker-”

He smiled as he gingerly placed his index and middle fingers upon her generous, full dark pink lips. The woman instantly was silenced.

She was surprised that the Master’s touch was not rough and cruel. She actually found it to be almost sensitive and, just maybe, a tad seductive…

“You have nothing to worry about with your cooking.” The older Man comforted her as he removed his fingers. “You’ll do fine. All you have to do is trust me. Do you understand that?”

“Yes...,”her voice trailing off.

She still felt very uneasy. This whole scene that they were playing out was so foreign to her. The Master was both handsome and mysterious. She felt drawn to him.

At that moment she had a thought that somewhat astonished her.

“Does he find me attractive?” the surprised younger woman wondered.

“Good...then let’s go upstairs so we may begin...your training,” the Master said confidently while rising up from his seated position.

He offered his hand to her while assisting her to her feet.

Upstairs? She wasn’t sure what the man meant by that. Why did they have to go upstairs?

The Master followed her as they went up the castle stairs to the second floor where his bedroom chambers were.

She was so nervous. A myriad of thoughts both awful and exciting bombarded her frail, insecure psyche.

What was going to be done to her?

What kind of training was he talking about?

She wished she understood this kind of thing.

She really wished she understood it....

But now, she was trying to get through it.

The two entered the large bedchambers. The Man turned from facing the huge fireplace that dominated the Master’s bedchambers and found Deirdre staring at the large four-poster bed that was the most elaborate that she had ever seen.

“You know,  I had you chosen because you are the most beautiful servant in the countryside. You know that, don’t you?” The handsome Master comment in a soothing, almost sensual, baritone voice.

Deirdre swallowed noticeably as she observed the Man removing the tie-string that was binding his long, brown hair causing it to cascade well below his shoulder blades.

She didn’t say anything.

“I’ve wanted to train a beautiful servant like you for a very long time. And now I’m going to... I’m going to train you... completely.”

Deirdre swallowed hard.

What was going to happen to her, she wondered?

What?

She hoped whatever it was, that it didn’t hurt..... Too much.....

Well ...  maybe just a little....

That wouldn’t be... too bad.....

CHAPTER ONE - Training Day

As he slowly started to unbutton the first few buttons of his tunic the Master started to smile a half smile that revealed a sense of mischievousness about him. The fire from the fireplace danced off his face as he turned to face Deirdre who was still fidgeting. Suddenly, the firelight caught something in front of the Master’s breastbone that reflected back an array of colored lights in a random pattern across the room.

The Master turned to reveal a crystal of unusual shape dangling from a chain that hung around his neck. Deirdre found that she could not take her eyes off of it.

“Aw, I see you have noticed My Amulet. It is quite beautiful to behold, isn’t it?”

“Oh yes, My Lord” she said, her eyes diverted once more downward to her feet. “I have never seen anything like it.”

The Master’s hand reached out gently to her chin and pulled it upward to look into his friendly, and yet, still intimidating face. She tried to avert his soulful, sensitive brown eyes that caused her to once again gaze at the mysterious Crystal.

Reaching behind his head the Master grasped the chain and pulled it over his head. Deirdre followed The Amulet’s every movement much to the Master’s delight.

“Yes, my dear,” he said gently, just above a whisper. “Look at it ....the way that it gleams and sparkles in the firelight.”

Her eyes grew very large. Unable to resist anything but focusing on the unique, elongated Crystal Amulet. She felt drawn toward some invisible force that beckoned her to stare.

“Yes. That’s right. Look into it,” His soothing voice continued.

“Yes, My Lord....” she said, her voice now barely audible.

He began to slowly move the chain in a fashion that caused the crystal to slowly move back and forth from left to right. Deirdre’s head started moving slowly from right to left to match the movement. Her eyes focused in complete fascination at the sparkling crystal.

“You’ve never seen anything like it, have you, my dear?” His words somehow seemed to caress the young woman.

To this question her lips moved slightly as if trying to speak but audible speech was no longer possible for her.

“That’s okay, my dear, just look at it’s wondrousness,” The Master continued, “I will tell you when you can speak again. Until then, lose yourself in the colored splendor that you behold.”

She closed her mouth slowly and continued to stare no longer with any will to do otherwise.

“This is the Amulet of Aphrodite. It has been handed down from generation to generation from the time that my ancestors came from the great Sea of the Mediterranean to here. It has very special powers that only those of my lineage can tap into for it was made as a special gift as a reward for service rendered back in antiquity. It is a powerful, Magical Crystal that stimulates both Love and Amorous thoughts as well as actions. Come, you will follow me.”

He moved to the bed while leading her there by dangling the chain in front of her. She obediently followed the Crystal, never taking her eyes off of it.

“You will sit here,” he said, patting the top of the bed. Deirdre sat at the designated spot.

“You will now lay down and sleep except you will still hear my voice and obey my words.” With that he touched the top of her forehead with the now-glowing Crystal and she toppled over backwards onto the huge bed’s surface.

“Good,” The Man continued. “You are not actually asleep, my dear, for you still concentrate on my voice the same way that you just concentrated on The Amulet. You may now speak in response to My questions. Are you concentrating on My voice and My commands?”

With her eyes still closed but in a very clear voice she responded, “Yes.”

“Good girl. You may call me Master now. I am your Master, aren’t I?” He inquired.

“Yes, Master”

“And it is your charge to obey your Master as His willing slave, isn’t it, my dear?”

“Yes, my Master.”

“You no longer feel anxious or nervous do you? In fact, you feel very relaxed about being here with me, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Master.”

He continued, “How do you feel, my slave?”

“I feel relaxed and calm........wonderful really.”

“How does your body feel right now, my dear? Don’t answer yet.”

After a slight pause the Dominant Man continued, “Your body is starting to feel a little different, isn’t it? You are starting to feel things you are not used to, aren’t you?”

At this moment the He sat down beside the reclining submissive girl and touched her forehead one last time with the glowing, magical Amulet.  A shudder seemed to ripple through the young woman’s stimulated body. He placed other hand upon the top of her head and then moved slowly downward while gently stroking her silky, coal-black hair. It was very pleasing to the touch.

“Yes, Master, my body feels like it ....like it-”

“Like it what?” He inquired with a sly grin upon His knowing face.

“Like it wants to be touched, Master,” she continued, her hands involuntarily starting to move about the outside of her bodice.

“Stop,” The Master ordered.

Deirdre instantly obeyed.

“You will not touch yourself or anyone else without asking permission first,” He said sternly. “You will do anything I ask of you and be my obedient servant, won’t you?”

“Yes, Master.”

“You desire to please your Master, don’t you?”

“Yes I will do anything my Master desires.”

“You will ask forgiveness then.”

“I am sorry, Master, but it is very hard not to.......I’ve never felt like this before,” she replied.
“You will not touch yourself, not yet,” he continued, “Your body has never been this sensitive before, has it?”

“Oh, no, Master.....it feels like there are small, magical fires dancing about my body,” she said in mounting frustration.

“Good,” the experienced Man smiled slyly. He replaced the amulet’s chain about his neck as he walked across the room to a small table that had an unusual looking brass bell sitting on top of it. He grabbed the bell and rang it twice.

From behind a tapestry on the far side of the room a figure emerged and moved lithely and quickly to the place where the bell had rung. The figure was that of a statuesque lady with long, flowing dark auburn-red hair. She was wearing a golden, satiny full-length robe that covered a voluptuous figure that seemed to move with a will of it’s own. Kneeling quickly at the Master’s feet she grabbed his hands and kissed them.

“Thank you, Master, for calling me to your feet. How may I serve you this eve?” said the redhead as she looked up at him with her piercing, very large and light-blue eyes. “Oh, please, what must I do?”

“Come, Phaedra” The Master said, pulling her to her feet where she stood almost as tall as her “Sire”. Taking her by the hand He led her over to the bed where Deirdre lay, trying not to squirm.

“You will kneel beside my new slave who is known as Deirdre.”

Phaedra dutifully climbed upon the top of the bed and knelt near Deirdre’s head. Her golden robe ever so slightly opened revealing a glimpse of her very large, beautiful breasts, which heaved with her excited breathing.

“Deirdre is very beautiful to you, isn’t she?” the Man continued. “You wish to give her pleasure, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes Master! She pleases me very much. My Master has chosen wisely. My Master is so generous to allow my presence here. Please may I touch her?”

CHAPTER TWO - The first Lesson

“You may touch her hair,” The Man answered softly.

Obediently, Phaedra started stroking the other slave’s beautiful, long raven hair.

With her eyes still closed, Deirdre dutifully tried not to move as she had been instructed.... But the other girl’s hands felt so pleasing as they slowly traced the length of her hair and her mind now joined her body in a torrent of images that seemed foreign, yet also vaguely familiar, to her. They were images of bodies, beautiful naked bodies, being touched and pleasured in every conceivable fashion. Men pleasuring women.  Much to her surprise there were also women pleasuring other women. They were touching and pleasuring each other in a never-ending orgy of human contact. She so wanted to be fondled and caressed and taken like them. But suddenly the words of her newfound Master pierced her waking dream.

“Slave Deirdre you will sit up now,” he ordered.

She immediately sprung upward, bent at the waist, her legs still sticking straight out on the bed top, her eyes still closed. “You will open your eyes now and gaze upon your fellow slave.”

Deirdre opened her eyes to find the redheaded beauty smiling sweetly at her.

“Slave Phaedra, you will untie her bodice,” He casually commanded.

“Oh, yes, my Master,” the voluptuous beauty replied while maneuvering herself in front of the willing girl. She immediately started to work on untying the drawstrings of the raven-haired girl’s very tight blouse. The Master placed himself behind the new slave, his legs straddling her sides.

He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, “Slave Deirdre, is it all right that my other slave unties your bodice? It seems a little constricting for your lesson this eve.”

Deidre nodded rapidly. “Oh, yes, Master.... I am feeling.... heated....all....over...and, and her.... her touch......” stammered the very-anxious novice slave.

“You like the idea of Phaedra touching your body, don’t you, my dear?” asked the Master with a delicious grin crossing his face.

“Oh, please Master, let her touch me...” blurted out Deirdre, somewhat surprised to hear these words coming from her mouth. “She is very beautiful...and ohhhhhhhhhh.”

She could no longer suppress her urge to slightly moan while just thinking of being caressed by the sensuous Phaedra.

A slight smile came over Phaedra as she seemed to quicken her pace at loosening the other girl’s blouse.

“You will stop just short of removing the garment,” he said to Phaedra.

Hearing that, Deirdre looked at Him as if to ask ”Why?”....but she did not dare question her Master’s command.

“I am there,” proclaimed Phaedra, abruptly stopping.

He turned to his new slave and asked, “You wished to say something?”

“Please...”, said Deirdre looking at him longingly and with a hunger He had not seen in her before.

“Please, what, my dear?” he chuckled knowingly.

“Please let her continue....I wish....I wish-, ” the raven-haired slave stopped and blushed.

“You want to feel pleasure, don’t you, my new slave? You wish you could pleasure yourself, don’t you?” he observed as he sat behind her on the bed.

“Oh yes! I-......I’ve never felt like this before---ohhhhhhhh....please help me,” she exclaimed barely able to control her hands from reaching downwards......

“Your thoughts are delicious, aren’t they? You want the touch of a man or the touch of a woman......It’s all you can think about, isn’t it?”

“Yessssss, oh please,” she stopped and leaned back on her hands, her legs spreading slightly. At that moment her hips thrust upward in an involuntary movement that surprised even her. “Ohooo, I am very sorry master. But it’s sooooooo hard to stay still! Please, help me. Please.”

“Very well, then,” he continued. “Your Master does love his slaves to beg.”

At this moment he opened her bodice exposing her lovely breasts to both her Master and the beautiful redhead. He then reached from behind the raven-haired girl and started to caress her heaving chest. Her once-flattened, bright pink nipples immediately responded to her Master’s touch and stood proudly outward. They hardened and became bumpy to his expert touch.

“Oh, yes, please, Master....OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh.”

“You love it when I touch your breasts and nipples, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Master, please pull on my nipples like that-” she stopped abruptly, hardly sounding like the once innocent farm girl. She was being transformed into a sex slave and could not help herself, nor did she want to.

“Do you like it when I do this?” he responded, pulling on her generous and now erect areolas while squeezing them exquisitely.

“Ohhhhhhh, yes, my Master! Please pull on my teats...pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssse....”

At this moment her hips involuntarily flinched upwards twice as if she were “sexing a ghost”. She blushed as she gazed at her Master for approval or further instruction.

“It’s all right, my dear,” he said reassuringly. “You can not help yourself, can you?”

“Oh no, Master, I don’t know what I’m doing........I can not control myself anymore.....” she continued in breathless frustration.

“Is that okay?...Does that please you Master?” She punctuated the last sentence with two more involuntary hip thrusts.

Reaching her fingers up to his mouth she uttered, “I need my Master....” her voice trailed off.

“You need me inside you don’t you, my dear?”

“Oh yes, Master, pleeeaaasssseeee...” Her hips were now moving slow and rhythmically back and forth as if to say “Please fuck me....”

“Get on your knees and sit up, “ The Master instructed. “Slave Phaedra, you will kneel in front of her.”

Somewhat awkwardly,  Deirdre positioned herself with her ankles under herself. Her back arched slightly backwards toward her Master.

“That’s right,” said the Master. “Now, Slave Phaedra, reach up and touch her breasts. You do wish for her to touch them, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, please,” squealed Deirdre as the other woman reached up to grab her fellow slave’s now very hard nipples. With that said she bent backwards even more until the back of her head rested on the top of her Master’s right breast.  Surprisingly, Phaedra’s hands stopped and did no more as a knowing smile came over the experienced slave’s face.

“Oh, why do you stop?” Deirdre exclaimed.

“The slave will only speak when given permission to do so,” said the Master sternly.“Take your hands away.”

Phaedra dutifully removed her hands.

“Who do you serve?” the Dominant Man directed towards the novice.

“Oh, you my darling Master. I am very sorry to displease you,” exclaimed a very frustrated Deirdre. “I will do anything you desire.”

“Then you must learn patience,” He continued. “In order to teach you patience you shall pleasure your fellow slave as I instruct you and only as I instruct you. Do you understand?”

She nodded. She felt embarrassed for meeting with her Master’s disapproval.

“You will not move more than I ask you to move or touch more than I ask you to touch. Do you understand?”

She sheepishly nodded again.

“Good girl.” He turned to Phaedra. “Remove your robe, my dear.”

CHAPTER THREE - FIRST KISS

Obediently, the redhead removed her robe revealing to the others that she was wearing a very unusual jet black bodice that was adorned with ivory just below breast level that created two alabaster curves that supported her magnificent, large breasts. Her ample teats were held upwards to her audience,  revealing her large, sensitive dark pink nipples. The bodice ended abruptly at the beginning of the slave’s hips. She wore absolutely nothing below or above the garment. Staring at her auburn-haired partner, Deirdre could not help but glance and see that her fellow slave was adorned with beautiful reddish hair protecting “her womanhood”.

“She is very beautiful to behold, isn’t she, my new slave?” The Master asked.

“Yes, she must be the most beautiful of all women,” exclaimed Deirdre, trying very hard to keep from involuntarily licking her full, lusting lips.

“Do you wish to touch her?” he asked the curious love slave.

“Oh yes, very much......” her voice trailing off as her glance downwards showed still a little embarrassment.

“Have you ever touched another woman before?”

“Oh, no, my beautiful Master, never!” she replied. Her gaze suddenly was involuntarily driven upward to her partner’s large nipples. Deirdre stared wantonly at them.

“Do you like her breasts?” He asked

“Oh yes, Sire,” she said, no longer able to take her eyes off them. “May I call you Sire?”

“Yes, my slave. You may address Me as Sire, Sir, Lord, Grace, Liege or Master. All of those titles will please your Lord and Master.”

“Yes, Sire,” a delighted Deirdre responded happily.

“Now I desire for you to reach out and touch her right breast” The Master instructed.

The now obedient love slave reached out tentatively and touched the outside of Phaedra’s right breast.

“Touch her nipple now. Do you see how it responds to the touch?”

“Oh, yessssss-” responded Deirdre as she gingerly touch the redhead slave’s right breast nipple. She stared in fascination as she watched it start to enlarge and harden in her own, exploring hand.

“She desires your touch too, don’t you Slave Phaedra?” The Man slyly inquired.

“Oh yes, ohhhhhhh, that’s sooo nice Master,” chimed in the very patient Phaedra. “Please let her kiss the nipple, Master.”

“Very well, my sweet,” he continued. “Kiss her nipple with your mouth.”

The inexperienced,  yet now very amorous, slave pecked tentatively at the large nipple.

“No, my dear,” the experienced Man said knowingly, “Place your opened mouth on the nipple and lick it with your tongue. Lick the nipple and, by suckling it, draw it into your mouth.”

Deirdre started to experiment with her mouth and tongue on the nipple. With the new attention the right nipple started to puff outwards. Soon it was completely hard and erect within her lust-driven mouth.

“Ohhhhhh,” was the sound of Phaedra as she let out a small moan.

“You see, my dear, she is enjoying your attention,” The Master observed.

At that moment something very odd happened within the novice slave girl. Deirdre, upon hearing the moan of approval from the other woman,  felt a sudden, astounding rush of sexual euphoria. It was unlike anything that she had ever felt before in her young, virginal life. Giving sexual pleasure to this other woman was both thrilling and satisfying to her. She realized just then that she desired, somehow, to feel this feeling over and over again.

“Oh, yes Master! You are a Master of great wisdom. You have chosen wisely with this one. She is fast to learn your commands......ohhhhhh---,” continued moaning stopped Phaedra’s sentence.

Spurred on by this encouragement,  Deirdre, began to lick harder.

“Now, suck her nipple into your mouth as hard as you can.”

She did so.

“Now, tongue her nipple back and forth. Lash her nipple with your tongue. Do it as hard as you can. NOW!”

With increasing eagerness, the new slave sucked on the more experienced slave’s very sensitive nipple.

“Now, slave Phaedra, what do you desire of your new lover?”

“Ohhhhhhh, please, suck on the other nipple. Ohhhhhh.......” Phaedra voice trailed off.

Deirdre looked over at the Master for his approval. He nodded. Having seen this, Phaedra immediately removed the right breast from Deirdre’s mouth and replaced it with the left breast and neglected,  hungry nipple.

The Master smiled his approval. “Phaedra, tell her what you’d like her to do to your sensitive teat.”

“Ohhhhh, please keep sucking it into your mouth,” she said, finding her voice again.

“Now please bite my nipple gently with your teeth.....NOT TOO HARD!”

Deirdre was about to obey when she thought better of it and looked again at the Master for approval.

“Good girl. You may proceed.”

Deirdre gingerly started to bite her Phaedra’s very eager nipple.

“Ohhh, that’s right, harder please,” was the redhead’s reaction. “Oh, not too hard, not too hard......ohhhh, yesssssss.”

“Good, now you may stop,” The Master commanded. “I don’t want either of you to feel too much pleasure yet.”

At this point, much to her surprise, The Master bent Deirdre’s head back and placed his mouth upon hers. His expert tongue began to caress his new slave’s mouth and tongue. Deirdre felt that she would both melt and explode at this very sensuous moment. That same rush of sexual ecstasy started to course through her young veins once more. The kiss went on and on for what Deirdre felt was an eternity. It was  an eternity that she wished would never end.

He finished and pulled his mouth away revealing a smile saying, “Now, you may show your new love slave how to pleasure another woman’s breasts, Slave Phaedra. But first, I wish for you to kiss my new slave and exchange tongues with her as I have just done.”

The voluptuous redhead moved quickly into an embrace, crushing her very erect-areolas  into her fellow slave’s. For Deirdre, it was an odd sensation feeling her own nipples touching the taller slave’s excited,  nippled flesh. It made her heart race even faster. She almost found it difficult to breath. Her head was spinning with sexual and once forbidden thoughts. Strangely enough,  the once-foreign visions were somehow becoming natural to her, as if her mind had always been a swirling cauldron of lustful, sexual imagery. Her body felt like it was alive with feelings in certain parts that she had never dreamed of, let alone experienced.

CHAPTER FOUR - The Kiss of a woman

The auburn-haired Phaedra smiled sweetly as she moved her pretty face closer and closer to the full lips of the object of her seduction. Her lips touched Deirdre’s very lightly at first. She kissed first the bottom lip and then the top lip. Very slowly and deliberately the more experienced slave kissed both lips and then drew her tongue forward to where it started to explore the opening to Deirdre’s mouth, slowly starting to pry her lips apart.

“Do you like being kissed by Phaedra?” The Master asked Deirdre.

Deirdre turned every so slightly toward the sound of his voice and stopped kissing just long enough to comment, “Oh, yes, My Lord. Her lips are very sweet and her face so very beautiful. I never, I never-”

He cut her off by saying, “You never thought of kissing a woman before, have you?”

“Oh, no, Master. I never felt an attraction before to girls-”

“They have beautiful, soft skin and very sensitive lips, don’t they, my dear?”

“Oh, yes, very sensitive.....” her voice trailed off as she pressed her lips up to Phaedra’s as if to say, “Please kiss me more”.

The Master continued his sexual lesson by saying, “You will open your mouth slightly and allow Phaedra to stick her tongue into your mouth to explore it further.”

Deirdre could only nod slightly as she turned completely back to face the other slave’s lips that closed in on her once more. Dutifully, Deirdre parted her lips to allow the entrance of the other woman’s tongue that appeared to her to be quite long, certainly much longer then her own. The probing tongue pushed past her front teeth, filling her small mouth as it started to caress her own tongue.

“Ohhhhhh,” Deirdre let out a small moan as she let the other woman’s tongue move generously within her mouth. She knew she would let her fellow slave do anything that her Master desired to be done to her. Unlike earlier she no longer worried about what,  but only desired for when.

“You love this, don’t you?” he said.

She could barely nod her approval not wanting to speak and stop the kissing from proceeding.

“Good girl. Now, reach out and pinch Phaedra’s beautiful nipples with your fingers. Phaedra, you will respond to her by returning to her the same gesture.”

Both slaves responded swiftly to his commands by grabbing and pinching the other’s prominent erect nipples. Deirdre seemed a little tentative at first but feeling the experienced hands of the other slave on her now aching areolas allowed her to learn quickly about how hard to squeeze and how to place her hands just right as to have the maximum effect upon her partner. Phaedra responded but sticking her elongated tongue even MORE deeply into Deirdre’s very willing mouth all the time pulling and pinching her new lesbian lover’s very large, sensitive nipples.

The Master reached down to his waist and from his belt he withdrew a small draw stringed purse of blue velvet. Opening the drawstrings he reached inside and pulled out one and then two smaller crystals that dangled from very fine silver chains. He grasped both small crystals in his right hand while pulling his amulet forward from his chest with his left. The large Crystal started to glow as if it were responding to the presence of the other two small crystals. Suddenly he tapped the smaller crystals to the large one. Simultaneously, the smaller crystals started to glow a feint glow within each one.

“You will now both get off the bed. Slave Phaedra, you will remove the rest of your fellow slave’s garments. You do desire to be naked, don’t you my dear slave Deirdre?”

Both women stopped and started moving toward the foot of the bed.

Deirdre responded enthusiastically, “Oh, yes! I wish so very much to be naked to please my beautiful Master.”

“Good girl.” he encouraged her.

Phaedra helped her companion down off the bed and then proceeded to remove her skirt and underclothes. Soon Deirdre stood completely naked waiting anxiously for her next command. She found it very difficult not to touch herself or her fellow slave but knew better to await instructions from the Man.

“You are very beautiful, my new slave,” He said softly, reaching out to touch Deirdre on the left breast. An uncontrollable shiver raced over her body causing her hips to gyrate forward and backwards for an instance.

“Oh, I am sorry, my Lord,” Deirdre blurted out, “but I could not control myself from moving.”

He grinned saying “you will learn discipline, my dear.”

“Come.” The mature Man continued. He grabbed her hand and led her to the foot of the bed. “You will place your body right up against this post.”

He maneuvered her so that he had the bedpost sliding squarely in between her rounded buttocks. She hadn’t notice before but there seemed to be a long log upon the ground there. The log had two leather straps attached at each end.

“Phaedra,” he continued, motioning to the log.

Without any further instruction Phaedra knelt before Deirdre. She grasped the log and placed it in between Deirdre’s feet, spreading her legs wide apart. She then wrapped and tied the straps to the willing slave’s ankles. As she looked up from her vantage point Phaedra could see, spread before her for the first time. Deirdre’s raven haired covered womanhood. The shorter girl’s labia was, by now, very swollen and Phaedra could see that it glistened in the firelight from the juices that had been flowing from there.

At this point the Master walked over to his raven-haired slave and started pinching her already erect left nipple. He took the first of the two small crystals by the chain and wrapped it in a strange knot around the nipple. Deirdre nearly let out a yelp. Then he repeated this with the second crystal on the right nipple. Deirdre now stood at attention,  her legs spread apart, the two slightly glowing crystals dangling by their silver chains from her erect nipples.

“Slave Phaedra, our new little girl wishes to be released, doesn’t she?” the knowing Man inquired, knowing full well what the answer was to the question.

“Oh, yes, my Master. Just as I did on the first day that Master took me as His willing slave,” she responded, still kneeling in front of the other woman’s spread legs.

“You wish to help her find release, don’t you?” He asked in an almost teasing fashion.

“Oh, yes, very much my Lord and Master,” the redhead replied.

Standing at Deirdre’s side The Master reached down and very slowly and very lightly started to move his hand down around the new slaves navel. Deirdre responded by involuntarily thrusting her pelvis forward, aching to be touched down there.

“Have you ever felt release before, Slave Deirdre?”

“Ohhhh, no, I never-I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS!” the young slave in bondage squealed out suddenly.

He moved his hand downward and started to caress her raven pubic hair.

“Ohhhhhhh,” Deirdre moaned out her approval.

“Do you wish for release my new slave?”

“Oh, please Master....Ohhhhh, PLEASE touch me......DOWN THERE!”

He reached down in between her legs and started slowly rubbing the lips of her now drenched labia.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....”

He suddenly stopped.

CHAPTER FIVE - Lesbian Exploration

Deirdre let out a whimper as her Master stopped his touching her and stood up. He walked across the room and removed a small jar from a small opening in the rocks of the fireplace. A look of frustrated bewilderment crossed Deirdre’s face as she stared in curiosity at her Master. She wanted so to shout out something like “Please don’t stop!” but she dared not speak.

“You are almost ready,” The Sex Master said. “Stand up, Phaedra.”

The auburn beauty immediately obeyed her Master’s words.

“You will disrobe completely.”

The redhead threw back her robe and let it descend to the ground. She quickly removed her remaining garments. She stood completely naked in front of Deirdre.

“She is beautiful, isn’t she, Deirdre?”

“Oh, yes, Sir. She is very beautiful.”

“You wish to touch her body, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Master, please.”

“Tell me what you wish to do to her.”

“I wish, I wish.....to.....to.....touch her and to kiss her....I want her to kiss me and touch me too. Oh, please, Sire, Please....”

Phaedra smiled her beautiful and knowing smile as she watched her soon to be slave lover trembling in front of her.

“That’s good,” said the Master as he opened the jar. He dipped his fingers into the mysterious jar and then removed them. Deirdre could see that there appeared to be an ointment of some type on her Master’s fingertips. He walked up behind Phaedra and whispered into her ear,

“You want it don’t you?”

Standing at attention Phaedra nodded her head and immediately squealed, “Yes, Master! Oh, Please sir.”

With both hands the Master reached from behind and started pinching and squeezing the redhead’s large, sensitive nipples. The bumpy tips of her lover’s breasts stood out and immediately responded to his touch. They glistened, gleaming and sparkling with the magic ointment seemingly dancing on the tips of her aroused areolas.

“Oh, Sire, it feels sooooo good, Thank You, sir...” exclaimed the redhead.

Deidre could see her redhead friend’s hips moving slightly forward and back.

The Master then moved over to Deidre and lowered her to her knees saying, “Kneel before your slave sister.”

“Yes, my Lord. Oh, yes please!”

“Phaedra, you will spread your legs in front of Deirdre.”

Kneeling before her auburn slave sister Deirdre now looked directly at her lover’s sex.

“Deirdre, have you ever looked at a woman’s sex before?”

“Oh, no, Sir,” said the eager raven-haired girl.

From behind the Master reached down and spread Phaedra’s labia lips exposing her wet clitoris to her slave sister. “Her sex is beautiful to you isn’t it?”

“Oh, yes, Master....it is soooo very beautiful.....I, I.....”

“You want to touch it, don’t you?”

“Phaedra, you want Deirdre to touch your hungry cunt, don’t you?”

At that moment he reached down and started to rub the last of the ointment onto Phaedra’s willing clit. Phaedra started to moan.

“Oh, Sirrrrrrrrrrr, yes, ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sirrrrrrrrr....”

“You see, Deirdre, She has a hungry, hungry cunt. It is ravenous for your attention.”

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh.........”Phaedra moaned.

“Yes, Master, her cunt is so very hungry-- so very, very hungry….” Deirdre’s voice trailed off as she realized that she was talking language that just that morning would have been foreign to her.

“Reach out and touch your slave sister’s sex,” He commanded Deirdre.

“Yes, Sire! Yes, Master Sir!”

Deirdre tentatively reached forward and innocently started to stroke the red pubic hairs of the moaning woman causing the auburn slave to thrust her pelvis forward involuntarily.

“Tell her what you desire, Deirdre,” the Man continued.

“I want to please her, Master!”

“You want to please her what?” he questioned as he reached down and spread Phaedra’s very willing labia lips apart so that Deirdre could see her slave sister’s sex completely.

“I want to please her CUNT!” Deirdre blurted out.

“Yes, you want to please her hungry, beautiful cunt, don’t you?” he questioned his new slave.

“Yes! Oh, Yes,” said Deirdre as she reached out and started to run her fingers up and down the length of the redhead’s swollen, wet  labia and clitoris. Phaedra continued to moan as her new lover explored her.

As her fingertips came into contact with the ointment-covered labia they started to tingle with a sensation that was foreign to her.

“Oh, please rub my clitoris, Deirdre.......Oh, Master, please have her rub my spot.....”

Phaedra’s hips slowly moved forward toward Deirdre’s fingers. The novice slave found herself unable to look at anything other than her lover’s swollen labia lips and erect clitoris.

She could swear that Phaedra’s aroused areas were growing outward with each touch of her exploring digits.

“You see, Deirdre, she loves you touching her like that......”

“Oh, God, yessssssssssss,” squealed Phaedra. The Master took his thumb and forefinger and spread the top of the labia to instruct his new slave further.

“This top part of her cunt is the most sensitive. It will give her the most pleasure to give it attention,” he demonstrated by rubbing the top of Phaedra’s clit right at “the spot”.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!” was Phaedra’s lust-filled response to her Master’s touch.

“Now, you try that,” The Master instructed Deirdre.

The kneeling slave started to rub the spot that her Master had just demonstrated.

“Oh, please, don’t stop........That’s it!!!!!!!!” exclaimed the redhead as her hips started to move back and forth rapidly.

“She’s ready, Deirdre, She’s ready to spend for you......Do you want her to spend?”

“OHHHHHH, pleeeeeaaassseeeee.....” Phaedra nearly wailed out her readiness as Deirdre nodded her head rapidly.

At this moment,  the Master took his hand and placed it on the back of Deirdre’s head and slowly pushed her face toward her new lover’s exposed clitoris.

“Now you will kiss and lick your lover’s swollen and hungry cunt,” he instructed. “I want you to lick the same spot you were just playing with your fingers.”

As if a burning desire had been unleashed within her, Deirdre buried her face into her lesbian lover’s swollen sex causing the redhead to belt out,

“Ohhhhhh, Master, please let me spend. Please let me spend so good on my lover’s mouth, oh pleeeaaassee...”

Phaedra was now thrusting her labia back and forth over Deirdre’s eagerly licking and sucking mouth and tongue.

“Yes, Deirdre, flick your tongue back and forth across your lover’s hungry cunt. Pull her clit into your mouth and flick that spot with your tongue.”

He turned to the auburn beauty and, while pulling on her erect nipples, The Master said soothingly to her, “Yes my darling slave, you may spend now for your Master. You’ve been a very good girl. Spend all over my willing slave’s naughty little mouth....”

“Oh, God, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!.....Oh! I’m spending into her mouth!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!” Phaedra burst out while grabbing Deirdre’s head and pushing it further into her gushing sex.......

”OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!”

The Master whispered into Deirdre’s ear, ”Yes, my dear, drink up her lovely juices. Drink from her cunt! You love it, don’t you, my little slave?”

“Oh, yes-” but her mouth was immediately covered by the orgasming redhead.

Deirdre slurped her redhead lover’s sex juices as they flowed into her mouth. She felt so satisfied by making her lesbian lover feel such pleasure. A huge wave of sexual euphoria once again inundated the once innocent girl. She knew she was close to experiencing what the lovely Phaedra had just experienced.

And she was desperate for it………

© Copyright 2007 The Magician (the_magician at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208931-The-Master-of-the-Castle-Prologue-Ch5