*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211082-Thank-You
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1211082
She alone has changed my life.
Boneless in her arms I sink further into pain and a sense of defeat. She holds me there encouraging me to let go of all the emotions that have settled in my chest. I bury my face into her shoulder unable to speak, unable to breathe. The pain is too much, I lose it all, break down. She continues to hold me there, becoming the only thing in my life that makes any sense. I scream, I cry, I listen to her calming voice, feel her embracing touch, then mimic her breathes as she attempts to keep me in one piece. At that moment her amount of love for me becomes obvious. She cradles me like she would her sister. With each gentle touch, deep breath and slow rock I begin to feel slightly better.

She alone makes letting go feel right. She alone has changed my life. She alone has seen the real me, unguarded, and weak. Yet oddly enough I am very okay with that. More so I am gratefull for her and everything she does!


THANK YOU!
© Copyright 2007 Avriel.N.M (avriel.n.m at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211082-Thank-You