*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211770-Mooninites-Invade-Boston
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Emyrn
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1211770
Mooninites exist and they visited Boston. Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie - March 23, 2007
This is a story that no one was to know. All levels of government denied it. But in Boston, their mark was clear and in the coming days many more marks would be found. Two people were accused and arrested by the government for creating a hoax to cause panic but it’s all a government cover-up to hide the landing of real aliens! Here is the untold story of the Mooninite landing.

At the end of January, when the moon was full, a saucer descended through the atmosphere. It came lightning fast appearing as a shooting star in the sky if anyone noticed. The ship landed on the outskirts of Boston – their final destination for the night. As the ramp extended and the door opened, a homeless beggar woken by the noise of the landing saw two beings emerge from a purple and blue saucer. Both creatures were short, one green and a couple feet tall, the other much smaller and purple. As they descended their ship, they turned to the beggar and the green one said, “Hello, I am Ignignot. This is Err,” pointing to the purple creature. “We are Mooninites from the moon. Now bow before our advanced culture,” he finished brandishing his middle finger. The beggar fainted.

At this, Ignignot asked his partner, “Where do we begin?”

“Right here,” said Err pointing to a bridge column.

“We’ll show this city our power,” replied Ignignot, lifting a LED sign slightly bigger than himself. They proceeded to try and post it ten feet up on the column so all could see Mooninite glory. “Uh, Err we can’t reach it.”

“Crap,” he replied.

Over the next couple hours they came up with the idea to steal a ladder. Wandering deep into the city dragging their LED signs, they found a ladder supporting several paint buckets. Seeing no one, they grabbed it and started running. The paint buckets meanwhile crashed into the street below and the honk of a horn and squeal of brakes could be heard, followed by a definitive crash.

On the route to the bridge they set up their LED’s on buildings they passed. The last one finally went up under the bridge column as dawn drew near. The beggar awoke to see the ramp to the saucer closing. The final thing he heard was Ignignot saying, “Boston’s tagged.”

“That’s right fool. Mooninites rule!” Finished, the saucer took off leaving the beggar to see a LiteBrite device posted on the bridge column shaped like a Mooninite brandishing his middle finger.

“What is this world coming to,” the beggar muttered as he moved to his usual spot. All that day Boston was stunned as LED after LED was found throughout the city, disrupting life. Yet nine other cities with the devices remained calm. Why, well that is a story for another day.

So ends the case of the Mooninite, one of many, the government does not want you to know. How did I find out? Well let’s just say Ted Turner is a valuable ally.
© Copyright 2007 Emyrn (emyrn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211770-Mooninites-Invade-Boston