*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1212509-Back-in-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Experience · #1212509
Good times don't necessarily mean a future
On a beautiful weekend in February we traveled back in time,to a time when life was simple but hard. I can still remember it like it was yesterday...can you? We started by having a very relaxing but passionate drive to our secret place...secret to us but not to the thousands of others that frequent this destination. The cab of my truck was filled with happiness and excitement as we held hands and talked about everything including the future. Once there we were greeted by the hostes and were addressed as Mr. & Mrs. the smile on our faces was brighter than the sun that day. We were given the room and told how romantic that location was and just let them know if we needed anything. The day couldn't have been better,we walked down the dirt streets looking at shops and learning things about our past and thinking how good the future would be.By each others side we would always be and there would nothing we couldn't do.The candlelit dinner,the walk back to our room,the love we made,each event carved in the eddies of my mind to be relived when ever I need to think of better times,our time.Even though the room was small you ate breakfast in the smallest room so as to not wake me,that was so considerate,however I was awake and just waited for your return to bed so I could hold you if only for an hour longer before we had to leave.The ride home was good but the mood was changing because we knew reality was setting in.We knew we were great together but with life there are always outside interuptions so now this is where we are,best of friends, me still loving you and never giving up on the hope that one day things will be the way they were when we went back in time.
© Copyright 2007 kenneth wayne (beags at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1212509-Back-in-time