*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1213748--Lay-Me-Down-To-Sleep-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Teen
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1213748
Salem's point of view..devious plans.
Salem yawned sleepily and stretched, his palms connecting with the hard wood of the coffin. Gathering all of his strength, he pushed the heavy lid open, blinking against the dim light of the lanterns located throughout the cavern. Where was he?
Then it hit him and he scowled, cursing Concord under his breath. Why did the old fart pick him to do this task anyway? There were plenty of stronger, better  vampires out there.

"..can you smell it?" Salem's sharp ears perked up. Someone was approaching. "Mhm...It's a good sign," a female answered. Salem knew who the female was right away. He smirked, his blue eyes glistening with excitement. He, Salem Boulavarde, was finally going to meet "her".
Of course, when he said "her", he meant Amelia Stamey, the best huntress to ever live. The funny thing was, she was only seventeen years old. Salem chuckled; he was going to have an "interesting" day.

Salem stepped out of the dark coffin silently, careful not to make even the tiniest of noise. He looked around the damp room thoughtfully, his sharp eyes examining each and every one of his men. A tight smile made its way up to his thin lips, he knew which ones were weak, and he planned to get rid of them. And what better way to do so then let the humans do it. He would not have to get his hands dirty (or his reputation), and the humans would get a kick out of slaughtering the creatures they have come to hate over hundreds of years. It was the perfect plan.
He rubbed his pale palms together and touched the blonde man that was snoozing against the coffin with the toe of his shoe. "Wake up Mason, we have visitors." Mason's eyes shot open, wide with surprise. "What visitors?" Salem smiled; it was a sick kind of smile. "It seems Amelia finally thought us worthy of death." Mason smirked and gracefully stood up. "Then we should be nice and prepare for her, she is an exceptional guest after all."

© Copyright 2007 Teen (vampire-sweety at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1213748--Lay-Me-Down-To-Sleep-3