*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1215511-Cest-la-vie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Educational · #1215511
I wrote this in french class...I was struck with inspiration, and decided to wing it.
C'est la vie!


         ~Life is wonderful!!!
         -Is it really now? I hadn't noticed. Who cares of the past. Everything that happens is in the past, absolutley everything.  There is no such thing as the present, only past, and of course, future.  However, I do believe in living in the moment, and that is what counts.  You live in the past, you die in the past.  That's how it goes.  So live in the moment, and die in the moment, cuz the moment is what counts most in life.  The moment is having that first kiss,and loving and savoring every second of it, forever.  The moment is when you walk down that aisle, and become joined(figurativley) with the one you truly love.  The moment is right after you or your wife(depending on your gender or sexulaty) gives birth to your baby, and you're holding him/her in your arms, witnessing the most innocent of all lives, for that small moment at least.  That's the moment.  Like, Love it, die in it.  Never forget, never regret it, just go after it, and live in it...forever.
© Copyright 2007 fallintosky92 (fallintosky92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1215511-Cest-la-vie