*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1218149-Not-so-Inspirational-Day
by H. Vaz
Rated: GC · Essay · Emotional · #1218149
Battle with Valentine's Day
There were days that I didn't think February 14 was a waste of a holiday. I remember one Valentine's Day where I was so content with the world that I gave my roomates darling overpriced flowering plants to share the love.

Those days were few with many more days filled with a desire to call my congressman to pass a bill to restrict the combination of pink and red in one composition. Days when going into the drug store the first week of February was really a test to hold in ones disdain of others lack of reality.

Reality.

Oh yes. Why do some of us seem to get such a bigger portion of reality than others? Surely life cannot be so unfair.

Reality.

However, life is not meant to be fair, is it? That may explain why no matter how much you love, dedicate yourself, pleasure someone, fulfill their nasty desires, it is usually just not enough.

Reality.

Why isn't it enough? Not everyone let's them do it up the ass. I thought that was such a gift. So much gratitude at the moment. A sacrifice worth it, I had thought. But not enough.

Reality.

Is there anything a wife can do to keep Mr. Husband excited about her only? It seems to me that doing it all is still not enough.

Reality.

No matter how much a wife does, she is left with living a life of reality with her husband. A fantasy enactment will only last a moment then they are left with reality. Reality is the same for the woman as it is for the man. Someone unknown seems to fill every need because the fantasy enactment is underway. Reality has not entered. Reality waits behind the curtain, waiting to break apart what fantasy has built. Surviving fantasy is easy. To survive reality is a triumph. Not easily done without well guided decisions. You must always consider...

Reality.
© Copyright 2007 H. Vaz (hvaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1218149-Not-so-Inspirational-Day