*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1218413-Batman-and-Catwoman
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #1218413
Two young lover who cant help that they love each other.
Missy walked down the dark streets, clutching her jacket, keeping it tight around her, trying to fight the winter wind. She was freezing, all way to her bones. She walked into a café and ordered a large hot chocolate, to warm herself up with. As she was sitting a man she knew only by face walked in. She smiled softly in his direction and continued to drink her coffee. He sat down across from her and smiled.
“Hello Catwomen” he said to her smirking.
“Batman” she acknowledged. The two had met about a month ago, at a Halloween party and they only new each others costume names, neither knew who the other one was, but they talked almost every night at this small café, getting to know each other.
“So how are you tonight?” He asked Missy.
“Alright, work was a killer, but you know how that is” She answered him.
“So we’ve known each other a month now” He told her
“Yea, I know” Missy said
“Could I know your name than?” he asked her smiling innocently.
“You go first than, but I enjoyed calling you batman, it was funny” she said smirking
“Alright, my name is Robert Thouin, but everyone calls me Rob” he said
“Alright Rob, my name is Melissa Ellis, but people can call me Missy” Missy said smiling at him.
“That is a wonderful name truly” Rob said, smiling, Missy blushed and then decided to change the subject.
“So how is sparkie?” Missy asked Rob, referring to his dog
“She is wonderful, she wanted to come, but I told her, I had to meet someone, she wasn’t too happy but she’ll get over it” Rob smiled. Missy laughed at him.
“So are you hungry?” Missy asked, she had not eaten all day and really wanted to get some food.
“A little, would you like to go somewhere?” Rob asked
“Yes, I have not eaten all day” Missy said smiling sheepishly.
“Alright, I know a small Chinese place down the road that I think you may like” Rob said, he stood up and helped Missy up. He led her out of the café down the street a few blocks. Finally they arrived at a small Chinese place, called King Dragon.
“Looks nice” Missy said smiling
“Yes you do look nice” Rob said with a smile, Missy blushed.
“Is some one blushing?” Rob asked smirking a little
“No of course not” Missy said.
“Come on then” Rob said and he opened the door for her and the two walked in. They were seated in near the back, once seated and with drinks, the two began another conversation and of their lives, outside of when they met. Before they knew it they were being asked to leave, so the restaurant could close. Rob helped Missy out of the place and they walked down the dark streets together.
“Had a really good time tonight” Rob said softly, his hand intertwined with hers.
“Yeah me too” Missy agreed, walking closer to him.


(AN: To be continued)
© Copyright 2007 MissyBlack (missyblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1218413-Batman-and-Catwoman