*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1219127-E-I-E-I-O
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1219127
They're big, they're bad, and they're here to take over the world.
As I walked along the university campus, I spotted an old man who looked unusually depressed. I could feel his pain as he hopelessly walked around, looking for a friend whom he can share his time with. It seemed to me that he might be crazy in the head for he began to circle the premises faster and faster, all the while singing farm animal songs. Despite his moodiness, he looked like a nice guy in need of some help so I walked up to him and offered a meal. He began to yell in my face, telling me to run for my life for there was a herd of animals nearby who were trying to take over the world. Confused, I asked him what he meant. He then informed me of his visions of McDonald's plot to attack the world, his farm animals placed obediently at his side. For sure I thought he wasn't quite right. I then began to run as fast as I can, not because I was afraid of the man, but because I thought I heard the melody “E-I-E-I-O” bellowing airily from a distance.

Written by Sarah Ashour
Edited by Nour Harake
© Copyright 2007 QueenofSpades (crazynlazy46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1219127-E-I-E-I-O