*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1219379-Mind-control-for-the-blind
Rated: 18+ · Critique · Cultural · #1219379
Mind control for the blind
Supposedly, we live in the greatest nation in the world. I agree but to some extent I just dont buy into it. And what I don't buy into is the fact that foolish mind control that goes on everywhere. In schools, on television, in the media on television, in politics and in ads. And what this is doing is completely brain fucking you. To use a lighter term more or less it would come down to brainwashing. You may ask yourself why but I will answer that for you. Because you are owned. And this little fact comes down to war. Nobody wants war, but if there is a draft and you refuse to fight...well you can be thrown into jail, or whatever penalty the law decides to throw at you, tossing you aside like you were a disgrace. The law would take everything away from you if it could. And what do you do with something you own and don't like anymore...well you simply toss it aside or throw it away, just like what they would do to you. That my non-friends is how we are owned. And this brainwashing that goes on in our everyday lives people are just unaware of it. Very subtle subliminal messages are surging everywhere and making you into what it wants. People aren't aware of the fact that we are programmed by media, and these poisonous waves of brainwashing. Don't you realize that that is their ultimate weapon? Don't you find it funny that we have freedom of speech yet they don't say "fuck" on basic cable? And for the parents who would fight that and say that it isn't right for their children to hear that, isn't it their faults for allowing them to watch it? A child will hear the word "fuck" more times from their parents than on HBO believe me. And I can't stand those sports fanatics who swear on sports like it was their religion. Well let me tell you something, sports kind of lost it's luster of the past decade. Nobody plays for the love of it, it's all about money. Did you know Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike ads than all of the people who work in sweat shops in a different country make all together? Ha! Did you think Nike was made here in the U.S.? hell nO! 90% of the shit in your household isn't made here in the U.S. It's made in different countries (Equador, Taiwan, China, Japan) Did you ever stop to thank them? No of coarse not, they make this stuff every day for dirt cheap and you buy it for alot of money, they should be thanking you....nah...they only get paid change. Isn't that the ways of big business? Why? were you brainwashed into thinking something else? maybe! Did you think your GAP jeans and your Giavanni watch were made with class in some classy joint especially for you? nO!...probably some starving kid who works 15 hours a day for $1.50 an hour. Yes my non-friends, big business will screw you over. Do you know how many times I worked for sex? I say that because everytime I went to work, someway or another I was fucked. Lets take 90% of these businesses with 18 year old managers who are pimple faced, cocky, and sound like screech from saved by the bell. They are all brainwashed all the same, bigger bosses have them move to a position where they think they have some kind of power and authority. Sooner or later they find themselves doing the same job with a few new things. The big bosses up your pay a bit but not by much and work you to the bone. Even bosses have bosses. And all these bosses get together and scheme how to get rich from working ordinary shmucks like you into the ground. And when you can't take it anymore...that corporate bullshit, you either leave or get fired and they find another young idiot just like you to replace you like you were lead for a pencil. But keep thinking the way you do, inside the box thats fine. Did you know Mcdonalds is one of the richest and most popular fast food franchise in the world? How come all their employees make minimum wage when they rake in billions each year?...because that money pays for the big bosses vacation and nice cars. And if you are the one with the better job who can care less about those people, they probably feel the same when you take an attitude with them and they are laughing because you just ate their spit on your tasty double cheeseburger. And media also tries to persuade you and brainwash you into what beauty is. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder but what if the beholder is blind? Beauty is everywhere and in every human being...yet these super models who get paid thousands to hold a product and smile are the ones you want to bone. Just because they have an hourglass figure you want to screw the living daylights out of them....all because its whats normal. Don't agree? Well if you were the nerdy kid at school, I bet you would be talked into what was cool mighty quick if you had the opportunity, and you would belive that it was cool to. But only a select few realize this, only a select few think outside the box, only a select few are out of their minds.
© Copyright 2007 DarkSide (darksideechos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1219379-Mind-control-for-the-blind