*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1220650-Ugly-Inside
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1220650
Just a short poem about a woman who has lost herself.
Ugly inside. The world loved her tits and ass, but she hides from the mirror. I hate you, she cries at herself. The phone rings, another magazine wanting her, oh and don't forget the show at six! She curses herself, this vain barbie she has become. I am more than this, she wants to scream. Bueaty is a word that no longer has any meaning.

A lonely photo of a former self. Just a small town girl from the backwoods of Jersey. No more piney jokes for her, no sir ree, just another pretty face in this big New York town. The years, they go by, as they always do, and the bueaty starts to fade away, leaving her in doom.

She is just a broken shell now, a shattered image, useless to the world now.
And a tear falls down on a broken picture frame. The sirens and the parametics rushed towards her, but it was already to late. Just another silent victim of a wicked image race...
© Copyright 2007 Mr. Mistoffelees (michael_t at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1220650-Ugly-Inside