*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1221982-Trust
Rated: E · Monologue · Arts · #1221982
a confession
I am faking my reality compressed in a mindmaze of lies and ignorance.I want to fly away, but everything is crowding me here on this stupid place called "home".I feel the need to live, but my breaths are limited.I think of death, but I don't even have the power to think straight of it. I am alone and confused and...I love it! I love my freedom, I love my emptiness, I adore my solitude and my ignorance. I live for tears and die for pain.I worship incoherence and I obsess over evil. Picture me in a world of wars, crimes, diseases, pain and evil and you shall see happiness in me...or will you...Trust my heart will never make a mistake and my soul will, finally, learn how to fly. Will you ever realise what am I talking about or even what am I trying to do? I can assure you that you have no clue on what the hell I am trying to transmit through this...well you should try to live one day in my skin and you will see what I see and feel now...and you'll be amazed how cruel everything is and that the only way to fight fear and evil is just by being evil and making yourself be the only fear alive. Trust what I am saying now, because it's the only truth from which I can guide my life.
© Copyright 2007 Josephine (josephine16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1221982-Trust