*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1222625-Softly-Part-II
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · LGBTQ+ · #1222625
This is part II too Softly... An there will be a part III
Moaning softly.... Moaning softly.... you moan as I moan and we moan.... Softly!!!
          As my body flows in the mist of the air, your hands grip my inter-thigs sucking, licking, nibbling, biting my lips... "Tell me its good baby"... "Tell me"
you whipser smoothly as your words flow seamlessly through out my ears. "I love you baby,uhhh I love you..." Some how I managed to say when all along it was the SEX that had me hanging on with all might, but i wanted to give it to you! Just how you gave it to me and baby "ooowww.... damn baby..." you kept my mind spining, my mouth watery, leaving me to yarn for something that i know you could give... "Trun over baby" you said as you placed my legs down on the bed, body weak... I wanted to give in...But the warmth of your body gave offered me more than energy, head lent back, neck rose, mouth dry embarcing the feeling of having your body so close.... Hands on your back, i feel you.. i know how you love my pain, nails arched, craving deep into your skin... "Damn girl"...you say out of breath..... "Deeper"... Give it to me deeper...you kiss my neck, sucking with pain and pleasure combined... I moan.... Moaning softly.... Moaning softly....
 

© Copyright 2007 Brown Eyes (ms.ellis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1222625-Softly-Part-II