*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224551-The-Tutor
by SUSAN
Rated: E · Script/Play · Comedy · #1224551
A comedy about a girl who start working as a tutor of Popularity & Selfconfidence.
(Here´s a taste of what can become a great movie)

A 24years old girl, Amanda, gets tired of everyday see how highschool students treats each other. Before she knows it, she has got her self a job at Rock Hill highschool as a tutor in Popularity & Selfconfidence!

SCEN 1.        12.30 PM tuesday

Amanda walks on her way to her job. While she passes by the Rock Hill high school, Gaby puts Linda so she falls.

Gaby: -Move fatass, you´re always in my way!

Gaby goes to her friends who laugh and making fun of Linda. Linda goes away..
Amanda walks straight to the principals office!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCEN 2          12.32 PM tuesday

Amanda knocks on the principals door and get respond with "come in".

Amanda: Hi! I´m Amanda .. Amanda Roberts.

Carl: Hi Amanda. What can I do for you?

Amanda: Well.. I walk by this school every day and that cheerleader girl always put someone or scream mean things. Don´t you do something about it?? Teach them behavior or ... (interrupted)

Carl: -Miss Roberts!!... There´s nothing we can do. That.. that cheerleader girl is Gabriella Marques, daughter to the owner of Marques Rentals. He owns almost every building in this town, even this school! Please now leave, I´ve got plenty of things to do.

Amanda: But ...

Carl: No buts .. I´m sorry!

Amanda: Thanks for your time. Bye.

Carl: Bye.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCEN 3          8 AM wednesday

Amanda wakes up suddenly caused by this great idea she´s got. She gets up, eat breakfast, shower/get dressed and walks to school, to the principals office.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCEN 4          9.30 AM wednesday

Amanda knocks on the door.

Amanda: -Hello, Mr Bush?

Carl: Come in.. Ohh it´s Miss Roberts again. So what brings you over here today? I thought you understood me yesterday?

Amanda: I have a great idea!! Why don´t you hire someone to tutor all the rejected students some selfconfidence so they can stand up for them selves? What a great idea huh??!!

Carl: Hmm.. Any suggestion who that someone would be? Yourself or what?

Amanda: -No! I didn´t mean .. Well.. well yeah maybe! Maybe I can..

Carl: Actually there´s a talentshow 2 months from now. Only our cheerleaderteam want to perform. There must be any one else who are talented, perhaps a good dancer or singer that can compete.. If only they had the gods to..
You seem to have a lot of selfconfidence .. Maybe you can share some of it .. You can´t pick out who you want to enjoy your program, but you can decide who you don´t want there. Your class are between 10-11 AM and you can use the gymnasium.

Amanda: Are you offer me a job? You believe in my idea??

Carl: Yes, we´ll give it a shot. See you tomorrow 10 AM in the gymnasium. I´m gonna introduce you and your program to the school. Welcome onboard.

Amanda: Aye captain, you wont regret it. Thank you. Bye!


© Copyright 2007 SUSAN (susansvensson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224551-The-Tutor