*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224618-Stuff-About-Me
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Biographical · #1224618
This just tells the basic information you need to know about me!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!^_^
I was born in Dauterive Hospital on March 5, 1992, and ever since then I have felt a strange yet satisfying connection with writing. I feel that this is what my life's about and this is what I need to do to get by while enjoying myself. I know I'm a little young to understand what destiny is, but you have no idea what it feels like, to be sitting here typing this documentary for you. The reason for that is because you're not me and you never will be. I don't mean this in a mean way, but it's just the truth. People can have as strong a feeling about someone as they can a hobby. Do you get me now? Well, this is my first writing as a registered writing.com member and it feels great having a website that I feel I truly do belong to. I've written several pieces of fiction such as "Shiwomura" and fanfics for video games, and I need you to know that I am a very serious writer, but I am an energetic person who likes to enjoy herself. I am very kind and I consider someone's feelings before asking a question I think will offend them. I have many friends who have problems with their parents or who want to give up on life, but they counted on me to help them through it and I tell you now that I did not let them down. I also enjoy to draw and sing. Those are my main hobbies including writing. Some people tell me I'm very talented, but I can never seem to believe it. I don't think I am good enough and no, I am not trying to lie to get you to read this, it's how I really feel about myself. Writing has lifted me up in hard times and it has helped me get through a lot of things and has gotten me to comprehend many peoples' problems at home, which is why I'm currently working on a book called "Stories of Women Past and Present." I'm glad that you have read this and I hope that you will wait for my next work.
© Copyright 2007 KaZaSaGiSaN (kairi305 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224618-Stuff-About-Me