*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224639-Final-Fantasy-X-2-Fanfic
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Cultural · #1224639
This is a fanfiction for the game Final Fantasy X-2!!!!Enjoy^_^
Yuna was sittingon the shores of Besaid, reminiscing about the times she and Tidus had shared before he died. She thought about watching the sunset on the Mi’ihen Highroad, the night at Macalania Lake after they had defeated Seymour, and even the last embrace before he left. These memories made her warm inside and she smiled softly as she watched the sun fade beyond the horizon. Everyday she would stop to listen for his whistle, but would always go home feeling empty. Not even her best friends Paine and Rikku could cheer her up at the end of the day.
“Hey, Yunie!” Rikku grinned and waved, but Yuna kept walking. Rikku sighed and scratched her forehead. ‘I can’t do anything about it.’
Baralai entered the *hent and his eyes darted around. He was frantic to find or hide something. He simply walked to Paine’s room as Rikku stared at him inquiringly. She wanted to know what was up. She tiptoed to the door of Paine’s room and peeked through a crack.
“You have to help me, Baralai. What I mean is, you’re the leader of New Yevon and you have connections to the remaining fayth. I need you to bring Tidus back to life, but don’t tell anyone.”
“He wasn’t supposed to exist in the first place. I can only bring back Shuyin.”
“No! We need Tidus or Yuna will keep on moping around like some pathetic little emo kid…I don’t like seeing her like that.”
“Fine, I’ll do it, but I had nothing to do with it. Okay?”
“Yes, thank you.” Rikku jumped back as Pain gave him a kiss and he left. She was standing there smiling, with her arms behind her back. She looked at Paine when she walked out and snickered. “What?”
"Nothin'" Rikku skipped off to Yuna and put her arm around her shoulder. "Yunie, we've got a present for you, but it might take a while."
"Nothing will satisfy me."
"Let's just say that it will make you feel like Tidus has come back to life."

**End of Chapter One** I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!^_^

© Copyright 2007 KaZaSaGiSaN (kairi305 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224639-Final-Fantasy-X-2-Fanfic