*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224875-Forbidden-love
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1224875
More of Rajan and Missy.(sequel to fun with a friend)
"oh you wild sexy beast" i moaned as Rajan pounced on me and kissed me all over my neck and chest. "oh i'm a wild beast now huh?" he questioned "you forgot sexy, but yes" i said smirking. he kissed me deeply, sending pleasurable chills throughout my body. he hands roamed my naked body, leaving little fire to dance across my skin, his touch was so hot and pleasing. i wanted to rip those stupid jeans off him and fuck him as hard as i could, but i was handcuffed to the bed. he kissed my body all over, kissing my breast, stomach, shoulders, thighs, to my inner thighs, but never where i begged him to. he continued to torture me, teasing my body, running his hands over my body, as he kissed and tasted my body. "oh please Rajan" i begged "what do you want?" he asked looking up from my stomach, where he had been kissing me. "i want you to fuck me soo hard, i need to feel you so deep in me" i begged "hmm not yet.....you have been a very naughty girl and i must punish you for it" Rajan said, running his hands up and down the inside of my thigh, never getting to close to my pussy. i whimpered, oh how i wanted him to touch me there. he kissed my neck softly, then he kissed my lips, pushing his tongue into my motuh. he explored my mouth and i just let him, i was helpless anyways, i was handcuffed. after a few minutes of kissing me very deeply and hotly, he stopped. i whimped at the lost of his contact as he got off the bed completely. i then noticed what he was doing, he began to undo his jeans, a wave of energy passed through me. Rajan seemed to notice this, cause he began to undo his jeans even slower if that was possible. i wanted so badly to tackle him and take those jeans off him. finally they were off and so was his boxers. he slowly crawled back onto the bed, on top of me. he kissed me deeply and tenderly, as his hands rubbed my sides softly. i was confused for a minute at this change in him. him becoming a soft and tender person, from his wild, teasing self, that he was just seconds before. "do you want me?" he asked after finally pulling out of the kiss. "oh yesss..i need you" i moaned, as his hands travled up in between my leg, to my pussy. he slowly teased my clit, feeling me shiver under him at this contact. he slid a finger up into me......oh i moaned so softly it was barely audiable. he slowly teased me with his hand, as i whimpered and moaned at his touch, begging him to fuck me hard and deep. he ignored my pleas and continued his slow teasing of me. finally after what seemed like an entrinity of pleasure and torture he stopped. he slowly slid himself deep into me, i moaned at feeling this. he pulled back and thrusted even deeper into me. he began a slow rythm thrusting deep into me. i moved on the bed, trying to get away from this pleasure that was so intense, but all i could do i whither in pleasure, moan after moan escaping me. he thrusted fast and deep into me, sending seering pleasure through me every time. moans escaped his lips also, low husky moans, that drove me even crazier in this pleasureable bliss. deeper and faster he thrusted into me, i bucked my hips a little meeting his thrusts, sending him even deeper into me. "oooohhhh rajan ooh yess please your oohhh soo ohh" i cried out, i could feel my peak building and i knew i was close. he thrusted hard into me once more, sending me over the edge of pleasure and i came. i fell into a world of enternal bliss, everything was so wonderful, this feeling was unexplainable, it was so good. Rajan continued to thrust deep into me, i felt his thrusts become more erractic and i knew he was close also, so i bucked my hips a little more. he thrusted deep into me for a few more times, before i felt him tense up and he came deep in me. "ohhhhhhhh" he moaned out, i moaned with him. finally we just sort of collasped into a panting heap, he pulled out slowly and rolled and laid next to me. i was still panting and the pleasure was still running through me body. i could feel Rajan beside me panting also. after abotu five minutes, Rajan turned to me and kissed me deeply. "hmmm that was the most wonderful thing ever" Rajan whispered "yes it was" i agreed. Rajan reached up and unhooked my hands and i immediatly kissed him properly, with my hands running through his sweaty hair. "hmm i love you" Rajan whispered, as he held me in his arms, but i had already drifted into a peaceful sleep. Rajan seen this and chuckled and he too feel asleep.
© Copyright 2007 MissyBlack (missyblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1224875-Forbidden-love