*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225611-Angel-Warriors---Hellbound-Sec-11--12
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #1225611
Placeholder
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

This is a place holder for the scenes leading up to the Last Section.

McConnell persuades Stone to help Mihdael, as that is the only way the two of them can return home. Stone reluctantly agrees, but doesn't like the situation.

Since the two humans aren't supposed to be there in body and soul, Mihdael knows he has a limited time to get them back to Earth; he won't be able to protect them from the effects of Hell much longer. He also knows that God might help him with this problem.

Hell's Guardian Angel is allowed to speak to Mihdael, and together, they devise a plan. If Mihdael can get the two humans to Eden's Gate, the Guardian will return them to Earth, and erase their memories.

Mihdael can keep Satan busy, but Lucifer is another matter. Mihdael gives his shield to Stone and his sword to McConnell; the shield will withstand any blast of Hellfire or hell-born flames, and the sword will destroy any entity in Hell. The two humans make it, barely; the shield and sword are destroyed. Both are returned safely to Earth with no memory of what happened in Hell.

Mihdael now knows he'll not get out of Hell on his own.

Meanwhile, back in Heaven:

The Warriors are restless and uneasy; Michael is on a hair-trigger and no one wants to talk to him or be around him.

Michael confers with Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel. Raphael is concerned that Mihdael must leave Hell soon, or he may not survive; Gabriel is reluctant to break God's Covenant with Satan, and feels that God won't let Mihdael perish in Hell; Uriel, however, is all for invading Hell and rescuing Mihdael. Michael considers their advice.

Finally, Michael decides to go on his own, and declines Uriel's offer of aid. He figures one Archangel in God's bad graces is enough.

He won't rescue Mihdael by force of arms -- that's one thing Michael knows God won't allow; it would result in another war between Heaven and Hell. He'll bargain for Mihdael's release, and he'll bargain with Lucifer, not Satan. {/c)

CONTINUED : "Angel Warriors - HellBound: Last Section




© Copyright 2007 AngelArchiver (msreynolds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225611-Angel-Warriors---Hellbound-Sec-11--12