*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226905-Who-is-this-Stranger
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1226905
Can he see me? Why is he here? Is he to participate?
Work took you away much more these days; this made me uncomfortable.  I would never complain, as you seemed to enjoy your work.  Today I was happy to finally have you all to myself.  I had envisioned how it would be when you and I could be alone again to fulfill all the things we had talked so much about on the phone. I found this planned adventure to be much more than I had anticipated.

With tenderness and strength that could be matched by few, you took my hand and led me to our room.  You slowly guided me to the bed and undressed me ever so gingerly. You caressed me with your tender hands, gently but with authority.  I could feel your breath as you held me close.  My mind raced, trying to block out the rest of the world.  I could hear you whispering.  I could anticipate your every movement.

As I repositioned myself to get a better glimpse of your face, I could see a shadow.  Was that you?  No, it seemed more distant. I quickly realized there was someone else in the room.  What had you done?  Who was this?  Why were they here? Should I be afraid?

A thousand emotions filled my mind. I felt my chest tighten as fear gripped me.  My body had forsaken me and my mind had taken over.  Was he enjoying his view?  Would he come to be with us?  Did you invite him here? Why did this excite me?

I slowly moved away as you tried to calm my fears.  "He is only here to watch," you whispered.  "He will not harm you. You are safe with me." As you put your arms around me and held me close, I could still feel his presence.  Could I be more excited?  Was this stranger enhancing my pleasure?  My excitement grew as you slowly entered me.  My mind led my body. Your whispers enhanced my pleasure as we enjoyed experiencing each other. 

Each movement was heavenly and each kiss was returned with equal lust.  As the rhythm of our lovemaking slowed, I heard the faint noise in the distance of the door closing.  Our bodies were spent and the stranger; gone, but not forgotten.
© Copyright 2007 SouthernDiva (southerndiva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1226905-Who-is-this-Stranger