*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230745-Switch-Pt-2-v1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1230745
Switch Part two (Version one, Beta A) a fanfic based on several aspects.
SWITCH
PART TWO


“You can wake up now.” Saitou nonchalantly uttered, as he finished tying his cousin to a chair. They were now inside the old apartment hide had locked up over a decade ago to keep himself from changing.

Hide’s eyes fluttered open as he groaned – the headache was massive – and not just because he’d been punched. Yoshiki managed  to return him to the half/half state he’d been in before. Yet something as up with how his cousin has been executing this so
called plan for ‘SAVING’.

“… Fuxx.. What in gods name is?” Hide looked up at Saitou and blinked, noticing the flamboyant colours around the room surrounding them. He could not move his hands, as they’d been tied behind his back and to a chair securely. He was coherent, both eyes open – so things were more confusing then they were before. He wasn’t just working with his ‘normal state’ with one  eye open, he was working with a state of mind that was even harder to control than when Yoshiki had earlier entered his mind  to open what once had been.

“I had to to-chan, your so called evil side wouldn’t shut up.” Saitou smirked for a moment and knelt in front of hide. “Now that you’re in the state you’re in, we only have to worry about keeping you from going back to completely the opposite of what you are.” He eyed the man with an evil streak within his eyes.

“Saitou – I’m not sure this is the best way to deal with this, you’re torturing him.” Yoshiki cried out as he looked at the state hide was in, looking at half a head of pink mop-like hair, and the other half a 2-inch dusting of mouse brown nearly dark brown hair. He wasn’t sure if Saitou’s approach to this was the best in mind, in fact it was beginning to scare him to the core of his very own soul.

“Yoshiki.. Explain what the hells going on here please!” hide cried out as he darted his eyes around the room. The hazel-eyed contacts this man usually wore for his vision impairments, had been removed hours before this – revealing natural dark brown
eyes that started to look seemingly confused.

“We’re… attempting to do as we promised, which is returning you to what you once were – who you are completely. Not just some devoid version like you are now” Saitou responded, not letting Yoshiki respond. Saitou’s actions themselves weren’t exactly
the most pacifistic, nor were they the most un-evil of actions either. He believed it was payback for the entire hell hide has been putting everyone through. The buck shall stop here, and may it only be by his own hand.

“By attacking me physically and knocking me out, and dragging me against my will, that’s really smart, real pacifistic as I once told you to try to attempt to keep that up after we last met up when I was OK. Now what? You yourself start to throw yourself into the darkness just to get back at me? How smart is that Saitou-kun?” hide snarled, conscious enough with normal thought to complain at his cousin’s actions – yet conscious enough with evil thought, to want to use his powers and attack the bastard that hit him in the face to knock him out.

“It’s not up to you anymore, I promised you I’d save you no matter what it took.” Saitou admitted while kneeling in front of hide. His eyes fairly fixated on the man in front of him – he blinked and looked over to Yoshiki who by now was frustrated, flustered and confused “Just sit back and enjoy the ride mmkay?”

“You’re doing this all wrong Sai-kun, you’re supposed to hit me, and threaten me and try and kill me all over again aren’t you?” hide attacked back, at the very soul that was kneeling in front of him – the soul that would break if he kept going on like he was.
© Copyright 2007 J. Haldeman (psyspiderx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230745-Switch-Pt-2-v1