*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230786-Ode-to-Love
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1230786
This is a short story about a day dream I had.
In my dreams a man comes to me bringing smiles and kisses that wipe away my tears.
He offers his hands to me, I except.
We walk slowly, gently together holding hands, but soon our hands break apart to hold on to each others waist and we walk on.
He hums a sweet tune as he guides me to the river.
There I see he has made us a light lunch of cheese, apples, and grapes to fill our stomachs and strengthen us.

On the shore by the river there is a blanket with light lunch of cheese, apples, and grapes to fill our stomachs and
a basket filled with oils to rub all the aches in my body from the emotional pains in my life.

I feel refreshed and whole again full of love for this man who has picked me to share his healing caresses with.

I reach my hands to his and he accepts them with such love, trust and pure honesty that I weep at the tenderness of his gaze. I bring him to the river; shyly I remove his clothes and then my own. We move into the water together, I bathe him slowly massaging his body. I hear a sigh come from his lips as if he has been waiting a long time for this moment. He smiles at me and invites me into his arms knowing that I have always belonged there and washes me in turn. We lay our bodies down into the water letting it move over us our eyes never leaving each other, our mouths never speaking yet our hearts speak volumes.

When we retire to the blanket we dry one another off with kisses.
The sun shines its approval and warms our wet naked bodies into a happy sleep dreaming about how good it will feel when we make love for eternity.
We wake up to find our arms and legs are entwined and realize it was not a dream but the reality of our beginning.
We laugh, smile and weep tears of joy because we know that at last we are home.





© Copyright 2007 Wendy Ann Williams (dolphinways at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230786-Ode-to-Love