*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1231363-TIMELINES-Episode-101-Deep-Shift
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1231363
Government chooses 20 prisoner's as guinea pigs for time travel
TIMELINES

TIMELINES is a ©Radloff Entertainment
All concepts and ideas expressed in TIMELINES were created by Jordan Radloff and therefore are his imaginative ideas.

Time travel is the concept of moving backwards or forwards to different points in time, in a manner analogous to moving through space.
~Dictionary definition

EPISODE 101

Chapter 1: Deep Shift

-Dark screen as this is read allowed-

Narrator: (“For thousands of years man has secretly researched and pursed the goal of time travel. Government's all around the world have worked and funded programs designed at figuring out the base of time travel since the theory has been acknowledged. In the year 2011 the United States government secretly found a way to create and close wormholes. This making the theory of time travel possible, keeping it a secret from the rest of the world a program know as Time Shift has sent small animals and monkey's into the wormholes. The monkey's not being intelligent enough to communicate back to the program, makes the team wonder if the wormholes are successful in creating a gateway to a past or future event. The government wanting to find out more has the Time Shift program create an experiment where the first humans will be sent into the wormholes. Not willing to sacrifice any of their scientific team, the government agrees to use twenty of the worlds most prolific criminals as their guinea pigs. If the experiment goes as planned these men and women will be the first successful time travelers in history.”)

-Screen fades into a dark prison cell

-A bald man sits on his bottom bunk with a picture in his hand of a young girl and a attractive young woman. The man has a smug look and is clean shaved. He has bushy eyebrows and is about six foot tall exactly. The man weighs about 170 lbs. and has heavy muscle tone The picture has been tore, someone was cut out of the picture.

Police guard: “Block C almost ready for transport! Get the fuck up you scumbags!”

-The bald man looks down at his photograph one more time and slips it into his pocket. He then has a flashback from years ago.

/Flashback:
The bald man sits on a chair in a family room when the little girl from the photograph runs into the room and jumps on his lap. “Daddy! Daddy!” the little girl screams. The bald man smiles and lifts his daughter into the air. He then sits her on his lap and begins to hug her. While he hugs his daughter he looks over her shoulder to see the woman from the photo looking at him. She glares an unhappy smile at him and looks completely angry with him. “Tony, I need to talk to you in private...” the woman says. Tony looks at his daughter “Go to your room and play honey, I got to talk to mommy.” “Okay, daddy.” the little girl says back. The little girl loves being around her dad, you can tell at this point. Tony walks into the kitchen to see his beautiful wife standing there in a tank top with a low cut skirt on. Tony looks at her seeing how sad her face is. “What's going on Sammy?” Tony asks her. She doesn't make eye contact with him. “I'm taking Lilly, Ton. Jerry and I we are moving to Florida. You knew this was coming.” she says. “NO! I didn't, I knew you were fucking him thats it. Not that you were taking my daughter away for me!” he fires back. He starts to cry hard now and scream at him. “I'm fucking..... I'm fucking taking her away from you and you know why!” He looks at her with hatred in his eyes, “You wont leave this state with my daughter.” “Ye... Yes, I will! I'll call the police and you'll be locked away so you cant do anything.” she says to him. “Over my dead body!” he yells at her.
-The camera pans into the hallway in the background  where the little girl named Lilly sits crying.

/End Flashback

-The guard shuffles his feet outside of Tony's cell and stops.

Police guard: “I just heard from the big cheese upstairs that you guys got about 1 in 100 chance of living through this thing. I kind a see it as execution but instead of having to get rid of your bodies you just disseapear...”

-Tony looks up at the guard with a smile on his face.

Tony: “Nice to know that.”

Police guard: “Smart ass! Keep on laughing until you fucking disintegrate in their...”

-The guard walks away slowly. Once he is out of view the man in the next cell calls over to Tony.
© Copyright 2007 RowdyRadloff (rowdyradloff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1231363-TIMELINES-Episode-101-Deep-Shift