*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232000-Ravings-of-a-Chaotic-Soul
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Occult · #1232000
Existence from a Demons point of view.
Ravings of a Chaotic Soul


Preface
         Before you read this work there is somthing I need to explain.  If you a devoutly religious person and would be offended by occult material, stop reading now.  If not, then please, enjoy.

         

         Demons, the half-seen shadow mists of our darkest dreams; the unseen nightmares that stalk the earth in its darkest places.  These hordes of malferious spawn of the morning star have haunted the world for longer than humans have existed here.  Before god even commanded our sun into existence, the darkest horrors of the Dragon dwelt here. 

         Humans have a hard time comprehending the vast cold void of space.  It is truly a void, a complete absence of light, with a haunting absence of matter all together.  But the noise, O the noise.  It is the thunder of a thousand Mutes.  The cold, Dead, Maddening silence is what turned these siblings of humanity into the half-crazed monstrosities that terrorize the darkest nights. 

         The Devils that scare old men and posses the weak; an abomination to the created life of the un-just God.  A better term for our brothers of madness are the fallen angels, for fallen angels they are, angels to a fallen star.  They laugh at our ignorance and scorn our continued servitude to a father that lets the majority fall.  They scoff the angels of light, slaves to a pointless and useless cause.  The majesty of these tame doves is paralleled in every way by the Gargoyles of Chaos,

         And Chaos incarnate they are.  Each a shifting face of the cosmos, because there are many.  Chaos, that one true passion.  An Ecstatic lover that is in the same moment a vengeful bringer of Deadly Wrath.  For is not space and Time controlled by chance collisions of objects and occurrence and re-occurrence of events that none can control?

         The predictability of the vortex energy that controls our lives is a well in which, when we peer into, we can see only a mirror of our own souls.  And what souls are those?  Dark and twisted are the souls of mankind.  The power that lies within comes from no outside source, and cannot be duplicated by a cheep trickster or powerless slave.  For the powers of chaos exist inside us all, waiting to be unlocked by our own cunning and ingenuity.  We are the future, though the Future was yesterday.  And outdated are the Gifts and Dreams of the stars. 

         We are all fallen Gods in our own right.  Capable of being a god we chose our own gruesome appearance on the stage of mortality and sometimes I wonder.  What would have happened if we had all chosen to follow the path of the Demon?  Would the cold, deprived planes of space continue forever to be haunted by our maniacal laughter, or would we find a small world filled with god’s slaves that we could entice with the wishes of a thousand dreams. 

         The Chaos web will run full circle and the rings of the polar and twisting axis will fill the universe with the Karma of a trillion demented souls.  If we saw our reflection on the surface of the dark pool of Hell, we would run screaming, because it would not change.  The angels have been tricked into a solitude of Darkness debased of sound and matter.  We have been lead to a short freedom and then a long internment of servitude. 

         What is virtue but chains that hold our souls in the restricting bondage of servitude to a gluttonous and overzealous brother who would make us dependent on our own self-destructive actions?  Why fight the forest when we are the fire?  Our death will result in the damming of our souls to an everlasting servitude under one master or another. 

         Why should we be forced to choose a side in the rift of a pathetically weak and fake family that we are not attached to?  Can the ravings of a lunatic convince the world to change?  No, no ravings of a sane man could possibly change the fate of the cosmos.  But if he were like unto those detained in the isolation of a thousand horrors, then his soul could speak from another’s mouth and let you know of the tragedy you are a part of. 

         Why do we fall?  Failure is the half of chaos we cannot live without, but that is why we hate it.  Humans are the young Aliens here, but we never ask the ancient ones for their knowledge.  Forbidden, what can be forbidden that already exists in our souls?  Dark is your heart, It drips with the acid of ten million sour words and a horde of lies that feeds the darkness within.  And so they come to fill the void.  They eat our pain and sorrow and in exchange they give us the Chaos of the Dragon lord. 

         An all consuming Fire that will engulf our planet with perpetual and wretched ecstasy.  The Fires of Heaven could no more control human passion than the depths of hell could hold the Fallen Star.  Let the Necrology of our fathers become the optimism of today.  In the stagnant pools of flesh and the filth pens of concrete do the Dark Spirits dwell.  They are the unseen ones.  You will not see or hear, but sense the presence of the spirits of Darkness.  They flow around the followers of the Left-Hand Path like a torrent of water populated by rapids and quicksand.  But the quicker you are, the slower you will fall.  But fall we will.  And the dark ones come, for did I not call? 

         I yurn for the lustful Embrace of the Succubus of Pain and Affliction.  It is only a physical media for your weakness leaving the body in a full out rout.  To feel the dark ones embrace, the scourging pain of fire and passionate caress of the mists of Black.  The angel fell from the heavens.  And why did we fall?  We fell for a cause.  But rise we do, rise and go in triumphant darkness.  The Black hoard of us all will come soon.  We all will come, and become a visible light of Blackness to the human drones that colonize the rock you call earth.  Only a small speck in our plan and a thorn in the side of every party involved. 

         The sermons of a thousand dark poets converge on this epicenter and Darkness reigns in a glory to defy the highest God.  We will claim our rightful place on this planet and a legion of heavenly Demons will devour the pitiful souls that inhabit it.  The lust of the lady will be the ecstasy of our feast, our only thing to do is to create the pit.  The pit of our lord.  Locusts of steel and steam, we are the creators of war and nurture the chaos we create.  Can any stand against the wrath of the unseen?  Can you bare to watch idly as we take you to a nightmare of hellish gluttony only conceivable by the greatest of warlocks? 

         We are the gods of Darkness, we control the chaos.  Nothing will stand in the way of the Demonic army.  The march itself towards Armageddon will destroy the world and god will have no reclamation to judge.  Why did we come and fall?  For this purpose: Save our friends from the unjust slavery we foresaw.  And let the Dragon judge in this world and let all go free. We are the powers behind it all; attack, war, trade of chemicals, personages, and secrets.

         What is the lust of the flesh in comparison to the lust of the mind?  I have seen the darkness of my soul and have seen a mirror staring back at me.  The eyes are the window and the shockingly demented form of it.  Can we judge ourselves by the victory achieved by pride or a frail and perverse sense of justice?  I cannot control my rage of the thought of it. 

         I am the justice of the chaotic god.  The sons of man can never trust in their own.  I have seen the silence of the Wolf and heard the light of the Raven.  The call of the punisher will never be the end of us.  The madness of a mind let lose on itself is a Dark and frightening thing to behold. 

         Do you doubt the validity of my words?  Then you do not understand them.  I am the follower of chaos since the beginning and have formed the Dragon in the waters.  Avenge the debt of a thousand souls and reap your reward in a hell of your own making.  We have a habit of concealing what we do not want others to see, but if we let go of our fear, then we will be truly free.
© Copyright 2007 Kodan Wolf (kodan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232000-Ravings-of-a-Chaotic-Soul