*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235959-Jims-letter
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Erotica · #1235959
a love letter an answer to a question
Love letter to Jim
My dearest Jim you asked me if I love you. I don’t know how to answer that because my mind goes running back to a time that you meant the world to me .I remember when we went running down the banks of the river togther and how you carried me when i was tired and scared. I remember how I use to stop by and we would made wild passionate love to each other.

You asked me what's going thought my head when i am with you. Well, it always seams to say yes, yes I do love you and I want you. But I don’t know how to tell you that I love what we had .I am not sure as to what we have now but I do what to build on it.

I fell safe with you like the day we went swimming in your pool .I wanted to scream out to you my body longs to be close to you . I want it to be the real you the now you. Not just the memories of you.

My body longes for you I want to be with you holding you making love to you, but first I have to learn to accept you for what you are now, and to do that I have to accept me for what I am now.

I long to be with you just letting everything go and being one with you. I know my love that you might not understand what I am saying .to tell you the truth neither do I .

I think it's a pluss that my mother told me that she her self loved you as a son. I want to make her proud of me to have you still with me,

Is it real this love we sheare . if so why do I pull away from you. But then why dose my body quiver and shake when I am with you.

I ache to be touched by you and you alone. Is this real or is it just a game I am playing with my mind .I want it to be true becues When we are together it feels so right, it feels like we are meant to be together.

is this love a lost because of all the water that’s been passed under the bridge with all of the outside forces, or can we some how find each other and the love that we once had, the love that will surpass time. Only time will tell my sweet love with all my heart. Your soon to be lover.
© Copyright 2007 wild_honeybee (wild_honeybee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1235959-Jims-letter