*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239270-Hilary-SwankMy-Detention-Teacher
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1239270
Epiphany is in winner's circle detention with a star.
I was in winner's circle detention because I'd forgot my homework. Then the teacher walks in. It was Hilary Swank.(yes,the one from Boy's Don't Cry) "This is Hilary Swank's detention.Yes,I'm the one from Freedom Writers. You will get your atuograph,after detention. The people who are here for the detention purpose,stay where you are. If you are here for forgetting homework,go to the back of the room except for Epiphany. Epiphany,I met you! I'm surprized to see you in detention." "I know. I should be ashamed." I said. "You shouldn't be." Hilary said. "I love you. Even though you're in detention,I'm glad I get to see you before the day is out!" Hilary went on to say. "I should get to doing my work." I said. " That's what I'm in here for." I went on. Then,in about 10 minutes, detention was dissmissed. "Detention is dissmised. I willl be here next weeek for detention teaching." Hilary said. "That was fast."I said. "I know. Bye." Hilary said. "How was detention?" mom said.
What would you do if Hilary Swank was your detention teacher?
THE END!

Next Up:
Hilary Swank,My Detention teacher 2!
© Copyright 2007 mslongisland (ms.writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239270-Hilary-SwankMy-Detention-Teacher