*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1242124-The-reason-we-look-farther
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Liv
Rated: ASR · Essay · Personal · #1242124
A look into that muse deep inside we all hope for.
         Inspiration is a peculiar thing. It's that something special that puts a certain drive in all of us.
         What is inspiration? It's where everything in this world falls into it's place in one's heart and makes a difference. It's that something special that makes the greats who they are and what makes all of us great. It's that sudden something that makes your heart skip a beat, makes ypu see things in a beautiful light of hope. Hope of ourselves and our passions.
         It's the hope that pushes us those couple steps farther, with the inspiration to take the final leap.Inspiration is what gets us places. It's what you subconciously crave, an addiction in search of an eternal fix, hard to be found but springing up unexpectedly. It's a feeling undescribable. A simple second, a feeling, a lust that calls you to an unexplainable elevation of mind. A fantasy came true for an instant, leaving a lasting imprint inside ourselves.
         It shows up unexpectedly in our everyday lives, then leaves quickly with only it's memory and your own imagination to make the imprint come alive in our world once again.
         It's inspiration that stirs up all those deep, hidden feelings.
It's that odd thing that, whether beautiful or tragic, Makes you feel you need to create, make something new, attempt re-creation.
         Re-creation of that temporary happening so important and lasting in your memories, hoping others will fell their emotions stir, hoping your something makes their heart skip a beat. Leaving on them that special stamp of a lasting impression.
© Copyright 2007 Liv (laulis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1242124-The-reason-we-look-farther