*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1243458-In-the-Garden
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1243458
in the garden
In the Garden

It was early spring and you got a job mowing for a lady that was then in the nursing home. It was grounds keeper, which meant you were pretty much in charge of taking care of anything that had to do with outside of her houses.

I went to check to see if I could help you with the work and I planned to spend the day with you, working in that yard. As we cleared the brush away, we discovered it was a garden of days gone by.
I loved it so much that I tried to bring it back. I looked around and saw knee-high irises blooming in all different excited colors. She even had the dark black imported ones, which are hard to find.
The fence, after un-barring it, was covered in honeysuckle vines. It also had morning-glories on it, all in dormant stage.

Over in the far corner were lady slippers, lots of them. They were starting to bloom and had grown to waist high. You thought they were weeds and wanted to cut them down. I told you that you were crazy and that I thought them to be beautiful. So you left them. In the middle of the yard were over grown lilacs and the sweetest looking white rose bushes that I had seen in a long time.

I think they were called American beauty. The side of the yard was covered in Syria and basket of gold a yellow flowing scrubs.

I thought I would work on this by myself while you were at work on the fence and dog kennels.
In about a week, with a lot of work, I brought back the beauty of the old garden and things were starting to bloom. It smelled so sweet in the garden at night that I couldn’t bear to leave it.

  I begged you to let me spend the night there. It was so peaceful and the birds were singing their sweet little songs. Look over there is a red bird setting on the fence. You told me to come on before we get caught after hours in there so I reluctantly let you lead me a way.

The next day, we went back to work in the garden. I packed a lunch so we could eat while we worked. At midday we stopped work and I spread the blanket on the ground. I laid down to stretch out and when you came over to eat you planted a kiss on my forehead. I asked you again if we could please stay the night there and you asked where we would sleep, there’s not enough room to sleep.

  That day I worked on dragging brush out of the trees and raking the ground. By nightfall I had cleared the whole lot, so there was lots of room. I asked now can we stay? You said there was one more problem, there’s a no trespassing sign on the gate over there and you didn’t want to get arrested for being there after hours.

I said yes but we could sneak in here after dark, sleep in here tonight and leave at first light please. You said ok, but that you doubted we could do it tonight because it was forecasted to rain.

I told you I was spending that night at your trailer, so we will see if it rains.
You said, we’ll stay there if it rains but if it doesn’t we could go to the garden.
I was pleased to hear that.

That night, as planned, I went to your trailer and we set up to stay in the there. I asked you if we were going to stay in the garden or not? You said all I wanted was to make love to you outside, right? I told you that I liked making love outside and the aroma of the garden is sweet and it’s a nice night.

You gave in and said let’s go then and take the sleeping blanket. Ok so at one am here we go down the street to sleep in this forbidden garden. As I spread the blanket on the ground you made sure the gate was secure.

I laid down on the blanket as the first raindrop hit me in the eye. You said I told you so.  I wouldn’t leave I pulled you to me.

What’s the matter I thought rain turned you on. It does but its getting ready to pour. I gave you one more kiss.  Like I planned, you gave in. Well if its just going to be light I guess we can. You slowly slipped my jeans down as I ran my fingers though your hair.

The rain was cold and I jumped as it hit my bare skin. You unbuttoned my shirt and took my already hard nipples in you mouth. The mix between the heat from your mouth and the cold from the rain felt great. My body tingled from the rain. I started to moan and you told me to hush because we might get caught. I pulled you to me so I could cuddle in to you . I wanted you then and there. I arched my body to receive yours. You pulled a way and said this is crazy.

I want you baby and I want you now. Planting kisses up your now soaked back pulling you down in to me to cover my squirming hot body.

I want you in me now lover I can’t wait. Just then as you entered my waiting hot spot, I screamed with pleasure because you were so hot.
Which was a mistake because the light in the neighbor’s house came on. You said he must have heard us and that we need to hurry.

I didn’t care because I was exploding
Though out my body and mind at the same time I couldn’t quit Cumming. I screamed again and that time you felt it because you was shooting your pleasure juices into me, making me arch even more.
It was sheer pleasure.

The next thing I noticed was the cop cruising by. You said shit as we hurried to get things back together and get out of there before we got caught. As years pass, we look back on that now and laugh. But it sure wasn’t funny that night. We managed to get out with out getting caught.


© Copyright 2007 wild_honeybee (wild_honeybee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1243458-In-the-Garden