*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1243752-Indian-Population-Explosion
Rated: 18+ · Other · Family · #1243752
India growing population.
The reasons for the Growing Population in India is due to the fact that there is no economic stability as the gap between the rich and the poor sections of the Indian communities in India are just increasing.The poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer,thanks to the rapid progress due to the industrialisation of the economy.
Finding employment for a person who is below the poverty line is not easy, due to his lack of education. The basic educational requirement nowadays is a Bachelor's degree.A poor boy or girl who has grown up in the slums of India, has not even completed his fourth standard, as he has been educated by volunteer groups, after which he is forced to earn an income for his family.
As the youngster starts working and earning a few rupees a day, he eventually falls in love, or has an affair,with a girl from the slums, as it would be impossible for him to marry, a girl from the upper classes of society. Before long, there is a long line of toddlers,who do not have enough to eat, who live in the "Bustee"(slum colony) in unhygienic conditions and who struggle to survive with their parents.
It is also known that "the poor man's recreation is Pro-Creation", which is one of the reasons you will find that the poorer sections of Indian communities in India have more than one child. The richer classes are content to have one "Heir to the family Wealth".
© Copyright 2007 Warren Brown (warrenbrown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1243752-Indian-Population-Explosion