*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1243764-You-are-Special-in-the-World
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1243764
Life Coaching motivator
Is it true, that you are a unique individual? Yes, it is true, you are special, from the hair on your head to the tips of your feet. You have a unique personality, intelligence and spiritual outlook on life. Your feelings are your feelings, as they originate from within you. But, as a human being you are not alone with your feelings, all of us experience the same feelings of happiness, victory, sadness, joy and depression at some time in our lives. There is no other individual exactly like you on the planet. You resemble your parents in appearance and personality, your children resemble you, but you are still special.

As a child you were fascinated by cars, books, music, movie stars or aeroplanes. You loved to collect toy models and pictures of them, or you had a big collection of books, comics and toy cars. Some children love cars so their parents and relatives make sure that they receive the best toy cars they can find. Some children love to read and collect books and comics, so they receive a lot of these for their birthdays and for festivals. We love to collect these as they make us happy to know that we have them with us. A number of children like to pretend that they are singers and movie stars, so this becomes their ambition and their passion, which defines their life as adults.

When children grow into teenagers and young adults they are naturally drawn to what inspires and motivates them, and which makes them happy, unless circumstances do not make it so. In society we have billions of talented individuals who are working in different trades and professions. As gifted individuals we all want to contribute our talents to the world. You can do so, and earn a living out of it, if you are engaged in a job you are passionate about and love doing.

As human beings we have a number of special skills and talents, many of us do not discover them, some of us do by accident. We all have the potential to write poems, to play sports, to sing, to dance, but, we just have to know our strengths and weaknesses. Once we know our talents we can then develop them.

You are a unique and special individual. There are times when we feel lonely and depressed, always remember that you are alone. Although we are unique and special, we are not alone. We all belong to one large human family, and we all share the same emotions and feelings. We all have our ups and downs, which we can move through with the support and encouragement of family and friends.

As a person you are special and unique. The world is richer by your presence in it. Your presence in the world makes a big or small difference, in the lives of other people. Always know that you are special and also that you have a unique and powerful role to play in the world, just by being yourself, a positive and helpful individual.You are SPECIAL in the World today!
© Copyright 2007 Warren Brown (warrenbrown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1243764-You-are-Special-in-the-World