*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244065-Every-Problem-is-a-Nail
Rated: 18+ · Other · Comedy · #1244065
Lunatic...
Every Problem is a Nail


"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence.




"Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks." 

Karl Marx




 
"Give people 36 months to pay  and they'll buy anything."

  Groucho Marx



"I owe my soul to the company store"

Tennesse Ernie Ford


Fabric of society disintegrates. The perfect environment is created for predators from within our own species to misdirect and finally enslave the distracted, decadent population. Corrupt politicians are venerated, celebrity worshipped, and security outweighs the desire for liberty. Mindless worship of power, support of dictators and their atrocities, general degradation of society, loss of liberty; it all stems from you not respecting yourself

Hey Hey Hey Hey,

not retaining your sense of individuality.


When John Lennon made the  remark that the Beatles were bigger Jesus. Society, American society, fought back.Opening floodgates to a dam that cracking at a hundred different points. They made him take it back.The Beatles stopped touring.It represents a turning point in our culture conscious. Much like running of the four minute mile.Roger Bannister ran a mile in 3 minutes, 59.4 seconds. He crossed the finish line with a time of 3 minutes, 59.4 seconds, and broke through the "four minute mile" psychological barrier. John Landy a great runner of that day beat him a week later.
Truth be told he actually meant that he was taller than Jesus. Vitamin D was in short supply back then.

Religion historically is the tool rulers use to keep people in line

The 10th Commandment is the most revised of all the commandments and is indicative of a heightened sense of paranoia of the ruling class in relation to the unwashed masses
.
.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife


led to

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox,

then became

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's.

At the time of compilation of the King James version bible King James was heard to remark those son of bitches are eyeballing my cattle.To be fair King James had some really sexy cows.The problem is religion like any elaborate system of thought eventually denigrates or wears out like fabric.

Exodus 20:18-20
And all the people saw the thundering, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

begets

Watch your ass!

The fabric of society get's perverted by the wants of the ego's. It becomes socially acceptable to say "I don't believe in God."
Nothing happens. Any brief sigh of relief is quickly followed by a scarey realization that nothing happens. Things break down in as many ways people come up short decency wise.Sex Power Greed. Dot coms bubble up. Princesses get run into embankments. Cigars get lost in fat girls vaginas. American Idol Worship

Social engineering continues to adapt to tides of what is popular . A big cloud of smoke, a trumpet, and a old man in sandals yelling at a bush just doesn't hold the weight it used to.

Typical Christian backlash could not stem the tide.

A fireball came out of the sky. A leader emerged from the rubble in a deep metallic voice said
"I can hear you, the rest of the world hears you,
and the people who knocked these buildings down
will hear all of us soon!"


The crowd roared as one. America was more united and determined than at any time since World War II.

It is hard to keep decent mythology going with all these cameras around.

At some point we all have to be bigger than Jesus. Self deception is the only thing that has historically endured.
There are politicians on television "fighting" for our attention.

Believing in miracles is the only thing that sustains me.



If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
Abraham Maslow
 

© Copyright 2007 Moonshark2008 (moonshark2008 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244065-Every-Problem-is-a-Nail