*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244225-Live-well-Love-well-Lead-well
Rated: E · Thesis · How-To/Advice · #1244225
Thesis for a book for men on living God ordained lives.
Every man I know, counsel, coach, or speak with has the same desires. Most of them cannot identify these desires because they have been brainwashed by a world that is constantly throwing fleshly desire in his face or by a religion that has equated any desire as wicked. Yet every man without exception still wants more from and for his life. How then are we as men going to find and live out our deepest desires? To answer this question we must first know what these desires are.

First, all men deeply desire to Live well. As little boys we wanted to hit the home run, score the touchdown, climb the highest tree and rescue anyone held captive by evil doers.
As men we want to lead lives that have deep impact on those around us by offering our strength, ideas, imagination and cunning. We all hope we will be found strong, wise, and even heroic for our wives, children, even the world.

Second, all men want to Love others well. No man I know denies this. It seems that all men have a deep heart for loving others heroically and we desperately wish to be free to do so.

Third, every man wants to Lead well. It seems that from our earliest moments as boy we are captured by stories of great leaders like Huck Finn, Sir Edmond Hillary or Hahn Solo and dream of the day when we too will be able to offer our leadership, strength, and daring to some vital mission.




© Copyright 2007 strider (trudger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244225-Live-well-Love-well-Lead-well