*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244658-Reign
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Empty
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1244658
Rain wears a leash and thunder,lightning and wind reigns over it.
The door flew open and in it came, pushing over the table and then he shook the blinds from left to right.  His voice thundered so loud it made the windows shudder.  Such a short tempered being with no respect for those sleeping.  He runs towards another door and kicks it open with a violent roar again that seems to travel across the dark sky.  A flashlight goes on in the distant and then another beast roars in the distance.  There are too many of them.  They run into houses and spread their anger by throwing glasses onto the ground and their menace travels as far as destroying the old trees.  The animals nearby started running when they saw another torch spread its light for a few seconds.  Another roar echoes across the valley, this one is close to the lake.  The lake stirred at the sight of the beast.  The beast crossed the lake changing the mirror like appearance into huge waves that throws small fishing boats in hundreds of diffirent directions.  Then there is the smell it carries.  The smell of dust as it leaves a trail of dust clouds.  Some of them leave tornadoes in its wake while others rip the roofs from houses.  The flashlight is getting brighter and one can hear the beast getting angry as it struggles to keep it switched on.  It roars across the land in a deep bass sound that rattles human beings to the ground.  Some run into their open houses locking up doors as more flashlights struggled to stay switched on.  Then from the distance the sound of hooves and then the water.  Then thunder gets louder and the beast comes closer and without warning it started raining as the wind throws another tree to the ground.
© Copyright 2007 Empty (ai777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244658-Reign