*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1245871-Dear-God
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Inspirational · #1245871
a letter to God
Dear God,

I can't help but wonder what You have in store for me.  I always thought I was a christian who was living the life You had prepared for me.  Just the other day was Easter and they always have the Easter movies on television.  I like to watch them but never fully understood the true nature of what You did.  I was watching one of the more controversial movies that was done recently and when they got to the part where the soldiers were beating Him, I cried uncontrollably.  I realized then that what you went throught just for me, was more than I deserve.  I sin each and every day, sometimes without realizing it at the time.  I have broken just about every commandment that God Himself wrote!  I feel so ashamed of myself that I cannot even look at myself completely in the mirror.  What kind of love is it that could drive You to do this to Your own Son.  How precious are Your ways.  All I can make myself ask of You is to forgive me of my many sins and fill me with the Holy Spirit so that I may live according to Your will and not my own.  Thank You so much for your sacrifice and unending love.  Praise Your Holy name.  I guess that people can be touched by You in many different ways.  I never thought I could be brought to You by a Hollywood movie.  Forgive me, but the Lord does work in mysterious ways!  Thank You again for all you sacrificed for this world.  I will talk to You again REAL soon.


Your humble servant
© Copyright 2007 Charity Ann (ninabenson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1245871-Dear-God