*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246097-Life-Goal
Rated: 13+ · Other · Adult · #1246097
What if your life goal was to eat?
I finally had taken the time out of my work to go on our first proper date. My lovely girl friend and I had been dating for 2 months, we had seen a couple of movies but never gone on a proper date yet and tonight I was very eager. I had invited her over to my place for a romantic night and possibly naughty evening.

She said she loved a man who could cook and prepare a nice evening for her and so I saw this as an opportunity to put my culinary skills to the test. Lately though, she seemed to be indulging in her love of food and its been taking its inevitable toll on her body. When we started dating she had the body of model, a starving model perhaps. However every day she would rave about all of the wonderful meals she would eat as a kid and all of the foods she loved. And one day I asked her how she kept in such good shape even though she obviously ate these foods everyday by the way she described them.

But her answer surprised be, she said she never touched half of them! She said that she had read magazines and watched the food network but never actually tasted these heavenly sounding dishes. She said she had the slowest metabolisms ever and wouldn't be able to control her self if presented with one of these foods. The idea of her ravenously and uncontrollably eating these calorie packed platters never failed to excite me, but alas it was just a dream. Until tonight.

****

Tonight's dinner had been going great, we had great conversations and the food was great. But instead of the traditional garden salad my girlfriend usually had, she opted to have a more generous pasta dish which I didn't expect she would be eating. This was nothing like her, and the whole dinner I watched in amazement as she packed the large pasta dish into her tight frame.

I didn't think there would be enough for her! I knew I should have cooked more!

Just as the night was dying down and her eating slowed a bit she asked for dessert! Before now eating dessert was like selling your soul to Satan himself, up until now anyway. I had not prepared dessert because I had no clue she would be eating any.

I quickly dashed to the fridge and opened it wide. No ice cream. But I did have some leftover cake from my nephew's birthday. I pulled it out and served it up.

However, the dessert wasn't the biggest surprise of the night...


"I have to tell you something..." She paused and ate a bit of cake. "This chocolate cake is to die for, its so rich and wonderful. I wish I could just live in a big cake, I just cant get enough of it..." Her voice trailed off as she spooned her self another collosal bite.

"I'm glad you like it...but what is it that you wanted to tell me?" I was curious and despite the fact I love to watch her eat cake I really wanted to know what she was going to say.

"Well you know how some people wanna climb to Mount Everest before they die, or go to each continent." She ate another bite. "Like a life goal kinda thing?"


"Yeah."

"Well, all those foods I've seen and heard about, well I wanna try them all! Every one of them!" She smiled and stood up, I noticed her pants were unbuttoned. "Last night I decided I had to stop dreaming and start doing!" Her belly was quivering with food as she spoke.

I was so turned on! She spoke confidently and without stuttering. She smiled wide and ate another forkful of icing of the top of the cake. Her full cheeks quivered and she rubbed her engorged tummy right in front of me. I was at a lose for words at this point, luckily that didn't matter.


"Baby, your silence says it all." She replied, she sat back down.

And again she ate another forkful and her eyes rolled back in chocolate ecstasy as she gave out a small moan of success.

After that dinner the weeks went by. She talked more openly about her love of food and all of the new plates she had been having. We've been going out to dinner more often but after 4 weeks on her Eat-Whatever-I-Want-Diet her body started to show the effects of her gorges and binges.

Her vanilla white skin had become so much softer and smoother. Her face was getting noticeably plumper and her neck seemed to bulge. When ever she laid back her double chin would become apparent.

Lower down her breasts has become full and ample, easily a cup bigger. Her belly had started to develop a soft bulge above her tightening waistbands and when she sat a fluffy muffin top would arise. Her rounding butt seemed to strain her pants when she would sit down; occasionally if you were quite you could hear some threads ripping from the pressure. Maybe it was just my imagination but I didn't care!

She was lucky if she could button her pants at all though. Everything she owned was getting tighter and tighter until she was reduced to a few stretch pants, that were way past there expiration date, and some sweat suits. At night she would look in her mirror and try to fit in her to-tight pants, she knew very well that not in a million years they would fit but she got a kick out of trying to get them over her rounding belly and thickening thighs. She would playfully jiggle her belly and shake her large butt but now matter how much she tried those pants of hers were history. All of her slack and dress suits were utterly tight and unbuttonable. Her soft breasts would refuse to be confined.

How do I know this? Well ever since her new diet we have grow much closer, and she has been extremely open with her eating ventures. And I'm pretty sure she is loving the extra weight as well.

So she was forced into buying a larger set of clothing. Aside from her clothing dilemma food was another story. She always had platters of food to binge on and food to eat. Her fridge was always stocked and her plate always clean. Pasta turned out to be her favorite and she was never in short supply. At least once a day she would have a plate of pasta, loaded in sauce or butter or whatever was within reach!

Her love of gaining became more apparent every day. It had become routine that one on Fridays we would meet at her place and I would come over and massage every inch of her sensual body, her thick thighs, her widening hips, her big juicy butt, and most importantly her soft, bottomless, belly.

I was in heaven. And I'm sure she was too. Our nights together had become endless and so was her appetite.

But then one night, one amazing night, we decided to embark on the biggest stuffing session we ever had! We decided to have it at my place and on that day, boy was I busy getting ready, I had to prepare the huge buffet-like feast very efficiently and still make it look good, which it was.

I had laid out the best stuffing food I could think of. I bought greasy KFC and fattening burgers and fries, I wasn't about to go easy on her. And of course I bought lots of pasta! Plates and plates of creamy calorie-packed pasta. And I would be a liar if I said that I didn't put extra butter everywhere. Her eating fetish had gone from that to a now full blow weight gain banaza.

Then the moment of truth came, the awaited evening of pure stuffing. She came in nothing but short shorts and a tank top that barley came down past her belly button. Here jeans already looked like it was at its bursting point but she insisted that it was very stretchy to accommodated her new growing points. As she walked to the table her swaying rear end hypnotized me as I gazed at the transparent fabrics.

So she immediately started stuffing and I started feeding. The meal neared its end and most of the plates were empty but her stomach wasn't...

"I'm stuffed and fat..." She gasped out. "Feed me..." Her voice was soft and she was laying down, her back on top of the table. She was out of breathe and tired, sweat was trickling down the sides of her belly. Her soft blue eyes were closed and it seemed like she was asleep. Her right hand was resting on her breast and her other was dangling off the side of the table. She looked pregnant.

I massaged her inner thigh and devilishly crept more fries to her soft, plump lips.

She slowly munched them down as I encouraged her, my hand moved down to her shredded pants and I massaged her more private parts.

"Baby...your my life..." she moaned out.

"And your my goal..." I replied.
© Copyright 2007 boywithpen (boywithpen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246097-Life-Goal