*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1247108-The-Band-Geek-Chronicles
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Comedy · #1247108
A story based on true facts. These chapters were written by two band geeks.
Once upon a time there was a mellophone player named Bridget who had a tiny, thick notebook that she carried around with her all the time and inside of it were all sorts of notes and secrets. Some of these included her love for a bass drum player. The bass drum player, formally known as Cody, was a rebel. He had long, blonde hair and spent his time playing hacky sack, bouncing off the walls with energy, bullying others, and looking for trouble. Bridget was shy and quiet, and Cody had no idea she even existed.

During band camp, Bridget was sitting and eating lunch with her best friends: James, an alto clarinet player; Sarah, a French horn player; J.J., an assassin; and Kayla, the only girl trumpet player. Kayla introduced a new girl to them -- Corinne, a transfer tenor sax. Some way or another Corinne and Bridget became best friends.

Everyone knows that before class starts the true band geeks hang out in their band room. Once school started, this is where they could be found every morning.

Cody would be playing hacky sack with his friends: Josh, the baritone player; Dustin, nicknamed Seabass; Dom, the Asian tenor; and sometimes other band people. There was one other person who played tenor sax. His name was Nick, and he was referred to as the “mean one”. He ate children for breakfast. He also hated everyone and everything and was simply miserable. Why? Well, that’s another story.

I should mention that the teacher of this band class was referred to as Mr. O.
© Copyright 2007 ProudMarcher (proudmarcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1247108-The-Band-Geek-Chronicles